- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Genting inheritance saga gets murkier with new RM1.6bil lawsuit
- Nepali sherpas rescue Malaysian climber from Mount Everest 'death zone'
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Lukut, Port Dickson: 61-year-old man nabbed for allegedly dragging dog with car; it has since died
- Fake claims about the Pfizer documents
- 23 March 2016: Fake Datuk 'Dato Vicknesh' gets 23 years and 14 strokes of the cane...
- First Asian homeless woman ever in America? First? Really?
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- 7,766,843 hits
Tag Archives: Bar Council Chairman
Bar highlights possible power abuse after Ismail Sabri admits to using Thomas’ memoir as political ammo | Malay Mail
.. By Ashley Yeong Wednesday, 26 Oct 2022 1:40 PM MYT KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 26 — The Malaysian Bar today questioned if caretaker Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob’s orders to declassify the report detailing Putrajaya’s investigation into former … Continue reading
SAY ‘NO’ TO RACISM, Saturday, 23 February 2013: 2pm
_________________________________________________ Islamic Renaissance Front SAY ‘NO’ TO RACISM, Saturday, 23 February 2013 2 pm at the Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA) in Bukit Kiara. _________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today NGOs want end to racism K Pragalath | February 28, 2013 A group … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 'Say NO to Racism', 2nd Ipoh Public Policy Lecture: The Future of Malaysia, Ahmad Fuah Rahmat, Bar Council Chairman, Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, ethnic relations, IKRAM, Islamic Renaissance Front, Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA) in Bukit Kiara, Kua Kia Soong, Lim Chee Wee, Marina Mahathir activist, Mr Harold Kong, Racism in Malaysia, suaram, United Nations' International Convention for the Elimination of Racism and Discrimination, Zaid Kamarudin Leave a comment