- Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia’s MH370 joke doesn’t land with Malaysians
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- Warning letter to religious teacher was over inflammatory language, not LGBT stance: Islamic regulatory bodies - CNA
- 7,773,368 hits
Tag Archives: ‘Say NO to Racism’
SAY ‘NO’ TO RACISM, Saturday, 23 February 2013: 2pm
_________________________________________________ Islamic Renaissance Front SAY ‘NO’ TO RACISM, Saturday, 23 February 2013 2 pm at the Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA) in Bukit Kiara. _________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today NGOs want end to racism K Pragalath | February 28, 2013 A group … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 'Say NO to Racism', 2nd Ipoh Public Policy Lecture: The Future of Malaysia, Ahmad Fuah Rahmat, Bar Council Chairman, Dr Ahmad Farouk Musa, ethnic relations, IKRAM, Islamic Renaissance Front, Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA) in Bukit Kiara, Kua Kia Soong, Lim Chee Wee, Marina Mahathir activist, Mr Harold Kong, Racism in Malaysia, suaram, United Nations' International Convention for the Elimination of Racism and Discrimination, Zaid Kamarudin Leave a comment