- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- False: The claim that "Autopsies performed by the Italians showed that Covid-19 is not pneumonia-like. Covid-19 is disseminated intravascular coagulation (thrombosis). So the way to combat it is with antibiotics."
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Is it true that an MP who becomes the Head of a GLC is disqualified from being an MP?
- The mystery of the rampaging Toyota Hilux! At Bukit Sentosa...
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- Grace Bride: Coronavirus is a plot by Trump and CIA! (Selective reporting could be more dangerous than fake news.)
- High-diving Giraffes? It's animation...
- Video: When neighbors fight! (They need a 15 foot wall between their houses!)
- 5,834,803 hits
Tag Archives: ETS
The ETS Electric Train Service): Advanced bookings allowed; Merdeka celebration discounts for August 2016.
.. — The ETS (Electric Train Service): All my Posts — 16 August 2016 … Up to 50% Merdeka celebration discount for passenger on selected ETS trains between KL Sentral, Ipoh and Butterworth during the month of August and for the … Continue reading
— 16 May 2016 Recently, the ETS (Electric Train Service) was in the BAD news. The KL-Ipoh ETS collided with a KTM train. The ETS (Electric Train Service): Ipoh-KL-Seremban-KL-Ipoh This time, the ETS train ran over a boy near Jitra. … Continue reading
— 22 April 2016 — ETS and Intercity ticket sales suspended from mid-May TASNIM LOKMAN New Straits Times 22 April 2016 KUALA LUMPUR: All Electric Train Services (ETS) and Intercity ticket sales will be temporarily suspended effective May 15 and … Continue reading
— The ETS (Electric Train Service): All my Posts — The Butterworth-Padang Besar-Butterworth Electric Train Service (ETS) will be discontinued from 1 January 2015. … If you have purchased tickets for this, you may get a full refund at the KTM … Continue reading
— All #ETS and #Intercity ticket sales suspended from mid-May 2016… — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago #INFO New info on KTM Komuter route revision: http://malaysiakini.com — The Star @staronline — 1 The ETS: Kuala Lumpur – Padang Besar – Kuala … Continue reading
— All #ETS and #Intercity ticket sales suspended from mid-May 2016… — The Butterworth-Padang Besar KTM Komuter service starts on 1 January 2016 The Butterworth-Padang Besar-Butterworth Electric Train Service (ETS) will be discontinued from 1 January 2015. … If you have purchased … Continue reading
— All #ETS and #Intercity ticket sales suspended from mid-May 2016… — malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 2h2 hours ago #INFO New info on KTM Komuter route revision: http://malaysiakini.com — KTM ETS Ipoh to Butterworth Penang Station 9500 Ipoh 05.00 Tasek 05.06 Sungai Siput … Continue reading
________________________________________________ TUESDAY, 14 JANUARY 2014 1,013,168 hits — 2013 WAS THE YEAR THIS BLOG REALLY TOOK OFF. These are the Top Posts at weehingthong@wordpress. 1. Home page / Archives 74,373 views The latest post at this time is KANGKUNG MAN … Continue reading
________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________ 18 February 2018 Things fall apart. That’s Malaysia. The incredibly backward KTM. Ipoh railway station. Sign that shows when trains leave Ipoh. None to show when trains arrive let alone inform us how late they are. Queue system … Continue reading