- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- In praise of China? China is #1. America is #2.
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,730,626 hits
Daily Archives: February 24, 2013
_________________________________________________ P.I. Balasubramaniam’s First and Statutory Declarations ________________________________________________ HERE IS THE LAST PART OF A LETTER PUBLISHED BY MALAYSIA CHRONICLE. Malaysia Chronicle Saturday, 30 March 2013 14:05 INCREDIBLE BN SPIN ON ALTANTUYA: Not Najib or Rosmah but AMBIGA, CHINESE TO BLAME! … Continue reading