- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- Man shot to death at Johor Baru convenience store: 20 people riot at his wake at funeral home
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Life with Kitty Snow, a cat
- Further action being mulled against Leong Mun Wai for post on Lee Hsien Yang & wife | In Parliament
- 7,693,102 hits
Daily Archives: May 31, 2016
If there were cinemas in Kelantan…
— Malaysia has 149 cinemas operating throughout the country except for Perlis and Kelantan. — Guidelines issued by Kelantan (to avoid hanky-panky) 1. Segregation of male and female patrons 2. No shows during Ramadan and at prayer times at night. … Continue reading
Housewife gets 4 days’ jail for stealing milk powder.
— Remember The housewife with a 2 year-old child and a 2-kg Milo packet = a day’s jail and a RM200 fine! This got her a day’s jail and a RM200 fine — 31 May 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 … Continue reading
#Blackout505 rally: Auntie Bersih, Adam Adli, Chegubard and others found guilty.
— The Blackout505 Rallies and Anwar Ibrahim… All the #Blackout505 Rallies, and Others… — 31 May 2016 … Annie Ooi Siew Lin (Auntie Bersih) is fined RM2,000. Badrul Hisham Shaharin (Chegubard) is fined RM6,000. Adam Adli Abd Halim is fined RM6,000. Muhammad … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged #Blackout505 Rally, adam adli, anwar ibrahim, auntie bersih, blackoutrally, Chegubard, malaysia, politics Leave a comment
Wow! You never thought this could happen to you when you used a fake MC!
— World Cup Fever? Is this Khairy’s version of a joke? Or a warning to football fans about fake MCs? — 31 May 2016 … Wow! You never thought this could happen to you when you used a fake MC! nst.com.my/news/2016/05/148632/three-civil-servants-charged-using- … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged crime in malaysia, fake MCs, malaysia Leave a comment