- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,665 hits
Daily Archives: May 30, 2016
Selamat Hari Gawai! Selamat Hari Kaamatan!
— — 1 June 2016 … NOCKIE @henokhdidie 11h11 hours ago State Level Unduk Ngadau Sabah 2016 Winner UN Penampang 1st Runner Up UN Kudat 2nd Runner Up UN Bangi … New Straits Times @NST_Online 7h7 hours ago Penampang beauty … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged gawai Leave a comment
Beware of motorcyclist vigilantes if you use the Emergency Lane!
— 5 June 2016 … … New Straits Times @NST_Online 8h8 hours ago ‘Vigilante’ motorcyclists breaking the law too, say police http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/06/149819/vigilante-motorcyclists-breaking-law-too-say-police … . … By FAISAL ASYRAF – 5 June 2016 @ 2:15 PM KUALA LUMPUR: Motorcyclists who take … Continue reading
Temiar Orang Asli versus Kelantan Govt at the Kota Bharu High Court.
— The Orang Asli: All my Posts Orang Asli Matters Celebration! Four Orang Asli acquitted by Court is a Time of Joy! Tijah Yop Chopil, “We, the Orang Asli, are not stupid anymore.” — In this first customary land rights case of customary … Continue reading
RPK takes on the Chinese: You should stop trying to prove you are stupid!
— Silenced by Mahathir and Sarawak Report, RPK takes on Lim Kit Siang… RPK, Najib’s man: Mahathir and Sarawak Report are trying to silence me. “I won’t be silenced!” — Raja Petra Kamarudin @RajaPetra 8m8 minutes ago Andy Yong says he … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged andy yong, BN, gerakan, hudud, malaysia, politics, RPK raja petra hudud, UMNO 2 Comments
Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays…member of the MCA for 20 years!
— 7 June 2016 Criticized for wanting to be Malay, Ridhuan Tee insists that he will remain Chinese. As if he had a choice. FMT News @fmtoday Tee says Allah made him a Chinese so he’ll remain one FMT Reporters … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged MCA, member of MCA for 20 years ridhuan tee, Ridhuan Tee 2 Comments
Man: Kedah Assemblyman beat me up
— 30 May 2016 In the incident which occurred at 5.45pm on May 15, a man, identified as Alif Adam Mohd Munaim alleged he was dragged out of his vehicle and beaten up by three individuals, including the assemblyman. . … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged an ye up, malaysia, man ckains BN assemblyman beat him up, politics Leave a comment