- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Girl, 7, drops 4-year-old Boy into a Well in Yunnan, China
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- The Pelita Nasi Kandar Ramadan Brawl
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Commentary: What the release of Goh Keng Swee’s Albatross File means for Singaporeans - TODAY
- Vow Foods and lab grown meat from mammoth
- Singapore: Triple Lifestyle Marketing, retailer of water filtration systems, ordered to stop making false claims and misleading customers
- 7,697,654 hits
Daily Archives: May 9, 2016
When BN cybertroopers, macai or bots try to insult me, not knowing that I am unimportant…LMAO
— Ahmad Maslan has plans for a new UMNO cyber army… … 10 March 2019 .. simonthong @simonwhthong · 2h Macai bot wants to be a good human being and insults a senior citizen. . . (link: https://twitter.com/Orangie2016/status/1104537402951909376?s=19) twitter.com/Orangie2016/st… you’re delusional. Go … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged ---, BN macai cybertroopers, malaysia, politics 1 Comment
Beware a woman’s wrath…
— A case of a rotting ‘banana’… http://www.shutterstock.com … Did they quarrel over sex? Was it a case of him wanting sex but she didn’t want it? 9 May 2016 Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 6h6 hours ago Unhappy wife soaks hubby’s … Continue reading
Bersih: Election Commission bungles in Sarawak Elections
— 13 May 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday Maria said Bersih would release the full report in a month’s time. It will be submitted to the EC and released to the public, especially Sarawakians. Bersih: Vote buying, other offences, rampant … Continue reading