- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,327 hits
Daily Archives: November 18, 2012
Part 2: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 2012
________________________________________________ Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK is the longest protest walk in Malaysian history. ________________________________________________ The Final Part: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, 13-25 November 201 ________________________________________________ For the first 6 days, click on the link below: Part 1: Himpunan Hijau’s GREEN WALK, … Continue reading
ACCUSATIONS OF BACK-STABBING IN HINDRAF!
_______________________________________________________________ Ipoh Hindraf 6: Free at last! But at what price? INDIAN AND STATELESS IN MALAYSIA ——– Malaysian Chronicle Sunday, 14 April 2013 00:46 WHAT A SNAKE! Waytha went on hunger strike to get sympathy, kept ROS approval secret Written by S … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 2007 HINDRAF rally, amil Nesan, DAP, hindraf, Hindraf chairman P Waythamoorthy, Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf), karpal singh, Kota Alam Shah assemblyman M Manoharan, lim guan eng, lim kit siang, Makkal Osai, Malaysia Nanban, najib, PKR, S Jayathas, Semparuthi, Thiru Kural, UMNO, Waythamoorthy 4 Comments