- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Namewee and Kimberley Chen Fang-yu: Glass Heart
- Timah is stirring up a storm in a whisky bottle (but no, Timah isn't shortened from Fatimah 🤗)
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- The bomoh 'Ayah Su' is a rapist suspect
- Amok with parang on the road (Temerloh-Maran road)
- Who is the Malaysian man arrested in relation to a 450kg shipment of heroin found in a sea freight container of ceramic tiles?
- Secretive giant TSMC’s $100 Billion plan to fix the chip shortage
- The Daily Show: January 6
- 6,972,063 hits
Daily Archives: November 17, 2016
… Ambiga has said the Bersih 5.0 rally will proceed as planned and reiterated that under the PAA 2012, a permit to hold the rally is not required. https://shar.es/1IQ34R via @sharethis … 17 Nov 2016 … Malay Mail Online @themmailonline … Continue reading
… The Malaysian Makkal Sakhti Party (MMSP) is a political party in Malaysia that seeks to champion ethnic Malaysian-Indian issues. It is an unaffiliated offshoot of the apolitical Hindu Rights Action Force(HINDRAF) movement formed by disgruntled former members and has … Continue reading
The bloody nose incident: After settling the case in court, Jamal Yunos now wants to sue PKR Wanita chief Zuraida Kamarudin!
… … https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/362847 … 9 November 2017 .. .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Zuraida: I didn’t defame Jamal, everything I said was true Published: Today 3:10 pm Modified: Today 4:05 pm PKR’s Ampang MP Zuraida Kamaruddin has claimed that she did … Continue reading