- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- 'Thai Hot Guy' has got PAS all hot under the collar: Cancelled by the police
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- 7,691,340 hits
Daily Archives: November 17, 2016
High Court, “Duty of police to prevent clash between Bersih 5 and Red Shirts.” But IGP disagrees.
… Ambiga has said the Bersih 5.0 rally will proceed as planned and reiterated that under the PAA 2012, a permit to hold the rally is not required. https://shar.es/1IQ34R via @sharethis … 17 Nov 2016 … Malay Mail Online @themmailonline … Continue reading
Why is Makkal Sakti anti-Bersih 5? Because it wants to be part of BN, it has to ‘carry big leg’…
… The Malaysian Makkal Sakhti Party (MMSP) is a political party in Malaysia that seeks to champion ethnic Malaysian-Indian issues. It is an unaffiliated offshoot of the apolitical Hindu Rights Action Force(HINDRAF) movement formed by disgruntled former members and has … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anti bersih 5, makkal sakti 1 Comment
The bloody nose incident: After settling the case in court, Jamal Yunos now wants to sue PKR Wanita chief Zuraida Kamarudin!
… … https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/362847 … 9 November 2017 .. .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Zuraida: I didn’t defame Jamal, everything I said was true Published: Today 3:10 pm Modified: Today 4:05 pm PKR’s Ampang MP Zuraida Kamaruddin has claimed that she did … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bloody nose jamal yunos, zuraida sue Jamal yunos Leave a comment