- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,526 hits
Daily Archives: November 17, 2016
… Ambiga has said the Bersih 5.0 rally will proceed as planned and reiterated that under the PAA 2012, a permit to hold the rally is not required. https://shar.es/1IQ34R via @sharethis … 17 Nov 2016 … Malay Mail Online @themmailonline … Continue reading
… The Malaysian Makkal Sakhti Party (MMSP) is a political party in Malaysia that seeks to champion ethnic Malaysian-Indian issues. It is an unaffiliated offshoot of the apolitical Hindu Rights Action Force(HINDRAF) movement formed by disgruntled former members and has … Continue reading
The bloody nose incident: After settling the case in court, Jamal Yunos now wants to sue PKR Wanita chief Zuraida Kamarudin!
… … https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/362847 … 9 November 2017 .. .. malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Zuraida: I didn’t defame Jamal, everything I said was true Published: Today 3:10 pm Modified: Today 4:05 pm PKR’s Ampang MP Zuraida Kamaruddin has claimed that she did … Continue reading