- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Video of MBPJ council officers beating elderly man
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Does China own TikTok or is it a private business?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- Everything many want us to know about Datuk Rohana Rozhan aka Rohana the Piranha now that Tim Leissner as exposed her
- Who first talked about 'black and red ants in a jar'? Not Mark Twain and not David Attenborough
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- The Taman Pelangi murder: He was beaten, stabbed, knocked down and run over twice. #JBCrime
- TikTok CEO insists that it's not about the ownership but what does China say? In the end, he, the CEO, is just an employee although the Chief Employee
- 7,694,890 hits
Daily Archives: November 21, 2016
Was the driver so anxious to get to court? Or, Never summons a bus driver? LOL
… 21 Nov 2016 … Kalai Vanar follows IPOH IPOH Ajer @IpohAjer 37m37 minutes ago Ipoh: “Bas naik court” … PeghokPekat @peghokpekat 3h3 hours ago Bas Perak Transit terbabas langgor Mahkamah Sesyen Ipoh. kahkahkah ini mesti kes bawok laju … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged bus ends up in ipoh court, Ipoh, ipoh magistrate court Leave a comment
Riot at Parliament: Son of Deputy Minister Tajuddin Abdul Rahman and 7 others to be charged for rioting…
… Shah Alam MP Khalid Samad was greeted with jeers and threats by a group claiming to be Umno members from Pasir Salak and supporters of Datuk Seri Tajuddin Abdul Rahman, when he arrived at the Dewan Rakyat. . The … Continue reading
Yes, there were Chinese in Red Shirts! Watch the video. LOL. But are those guys genuine?
… https://www.facebook.com/simonthongwh … Here is the translation of the MCA Video clip: He introduced himself as Chairman of 大 港 (I don’t know where that is but literally translated it is big port/harbour) branch, Liu or Lau Ka Yeau. Today, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment