- Sungai Petani: They really wanted Murali Shunmugam dead!
- Ridhuan Tee, rejected by the Chinese, unwanted by the Malays...member of the MCA for 20 years!
- Vinosiny Sivakumar, found dead in her hostel room at UUM
- Datuk Nazir Hussin Akhtar Hussin, Ketua Pemuda Umno Titiwangsa
- No, The World Economic Foreign Forum (WEF) does not have its own Globalist Military Force: Those are Swiss Police
- Youths fight over girl at Klang restaurant: 8 arrested
- Activist Wan Asshima Kamaruddin, 38, pleads guilty to insulting Christianity in Facebook post: Sentencing will be on 15 June, 2022
- Isn't that funny? Dr Jason Leong, comedian, gets whacked on Twitter for not being able to take a joke when it's on him...
- Did a John Swinton of the New York Times really state that mass media journalists are "intellectual prostitutes" whose job is to "lie outright" and "destroy the truth" for the benefit "of rich men behind the scenes"...?
- Report: Use laws to compel vernacular schools to adopt the Malay language, preacher Ridhuan Tee Abdullah says
- 7,344,543 hits
Daily Archives: November 27, 2016
… 27 Nov 2016 … Jadilah anak jantan dan buat benda yang betul – itu mesej yang disampaikan sekumpulan ‘pejuang’ yang mencabar ketua Baju Merah untuk beradu kekuatan secara budiman. … Malaysiakini 59 mins · Video | KiniTV: Branding themselves … Continue reading
… … 27 Nov 2016 … Sunway Lagoon, Malaysia 6 hrs · The Management of Sunway Lagoon would like to assure that the video footage involving 3 white tigers mauling a general cleaner being circulated via social media channels does … Continue reading
Zakir Naik is a Malaysian PR: Nur Jazlan says, “The Home Ministry is monitoring this and will take action if the war of words create tension and threaten national security.”
.. 27 April 2017 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini 13m13 minutes ago .@NurJazlan: You’re being watched, end war of words on Zakir Naik Deputy Home Minister Nur Jazlan Mohamed has called on all quarters to cease the war of words over controversial preacher … Continue reading