- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- We await Dr Mahathir's reply to Hamzah Zainudin's accusations...
- 5,840,919 hits
Daily Archives: November 16, 2016
… 18 Nov 2016 … MetroDrivingAcademy @metrodrivingmy 33m33 minutes ago Nearly 60 roads to be closed in KL tomorrow for Bersih … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago . 7,000 cops on duty for Bersih 5 rally, roads closed #Bersih5 … Continue reading
Monash U Malaysia apologizes for saying ‘No to Bersih 5’ but what kind of an apology is that? Wait and see if there is a boycott of Monash U Malaysia…
… 17 Nov 2016 … Monash University Malaysia said its email warning students of disciplinary action if found attending “illegal gatherings” was only a reminder to adhere to laws. Curtin University Sarawak also issued a similar warning to its students … Continue reading
… IT MAY NOT BE WHAT JAMAL YUNOS WANTS US TO BELIEVE… “I advised them and they were redeemed by god and have repented for joining Bersih,” he was quoted as saying, adding that the three men had changed their … Continue reading