- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Landslide on Jalan Simpang Pulai-Cameron Highlands, road closed
- 6,887,668 hits
Daily Archives: November 16, 2016
… 18 Nov 2016 … MetroDrivingAcademy @metrodrivingmy 33m33 minutes ago Nearly 60 roads to be closed in KL tomorrow for Bersih … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago . 7,000 cops on duty for Bersih 5 rally, roads closed #Bersih5 … Continue reading
Monash U Malaysia apologizes for saying ‘No to Bersih 5’ but what kind of an apology is that? Wait and see if there is a boycott of Monash U Malaysia…
… 17 Nov 2016 … Monash University Malaysia said its email warning students of disciplinary action if found attending “illegal gatherings” was only a reminder to adhere to laws. Curtin University Sarawak also issued a similar warning to its students … Continue reading
… IT MAY NOT BE WHAT JAMAL YUNOS WANTS US TO BELIEVE… “I advised them and they were redeemed by god and have repented for joining Bersih,” he was quoted as saying, adding that the three men had changed their … Continue reading