- Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Did 400 Chinese tourists "disappear" in Italy to become illegals?
- China's new aircraft carrier isn't all it's CRACKED up to be!
- Putra Heights:Customer ran amok in restaurant after being called 'pakcik' while he wanted to be called "baby" or "abang"
- Bully who hit young woman on the head: Remanded for 3 days
- Penang bans Airbnb and other short term stays
- Warning letter to religious teacher was over inflammatory language, not LGBT stance: Islamic regulatory bodies - CNA
- 7,773,425 hits
Tag Archives: makkal sakti
How many will be there at the anti-Bersih 5 Rally? Jamal alone threatens to unleash 300,000! BUT HE WON’T BE THERE. #kenatangkap
… HOW MANY WILL BE AT THE ANTI-BERSIH RALLY? Jamal Yunos threatens to unleash 300,000 Red Shirts. Gerakan Akarumbi UMNO Malaysia (GAUM) will deploy over 3,000 members. Makkal Sakthi? 300-500, that is, if they turn up at all. *Personally, I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anti bersih rally, GAUN, makkal sakti, orange shirts, red shirts Leave a comment
Why is Makkal Sakti anti-Bersih 5? Because it wants to be part of BN, it has to ‘carry big leg’…
… The Malaysian Makkal Sakhti Party (MMSP) is a political party in Malaysia that seeks to champion ethnic Malaysian-Indian issues. It is an unaffiliated offshoot of the apolitical Hindu Rights Action Force(HINDRAF) movement formed by disgruntled former members and has … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged anti bersih 5, makkal sakti 1 Comment