- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Australia's homeless hidden in plain sight | ABC News
- China’s high-speed trains: Study says that sewage systems are overwhelmed by poop
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Mat rempit crashes into car in Penang
- The Quack, Dr David Martin
- "KILL AMERICANS" - China's New Education Campaign in School
- The Trapped Experience Center: A glimpse inside Hong Kong’s notorious subdivided homes
- Lee Chong Wei was inducted into BWF's Hall of Fame
- Thayaparan's rejoinder to Ahmad Faizal
- 7,769,774 hits
Tag Archives: Sedition Act
IGP: P Waytha Moorthy to be investigated for sedition over his statements after the Sri Maha Mariamman incident…
… 4 December 2018 .. IGP: Minister Waytha Moorthy to be probed under Sedition Act or Penal Code https://t.co/jFNvVMY8PP — Malay Mail (@malaymail) December 4, 2018 .. Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department P Waytha Moorthy will be investigated for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Sedition Act, waytha moorthy Leave a comment
Court of Appeal strikes down Sec 3(3) of Sedition Act: The prosecution must now prove intention.
… … 25 Nov 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago Appeals Court allows PKR rep’s challenge on Sedition Act Ho Kit YenNovember 25, 2016 It rules that Section 3(3) of the Act contravenes Article 10 of the Federal … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Section 3(3) of the Sedition Act 1948, Sedition Act Leave a comment
Ali Abdul Jalil, activist, seeks asylum in Sweden
— Two EbolaOutbreaks and 1 other follow OccuWorld @OccuWorld 2h2 hours ago Activist Ali Abdul Jalil : I’m Protected from Malaysia Law http://youtu.be/wMvA1vmomak http://www.occuworld.org/news/1908927 … Activist Ali Abdul Jalil: I’m Protected from Malaysia Law — BERNAMA Radio24 @bernamaradio24 4h4 hours … Continue reading
Sedition in Malaysia…
_________________________________________________ SEDITION IN MALAYSIA The Sedition Act in Malaysia is a law prohibiting discourse deemed as seditious. The act was originally enacted by the colonial authorities of British Malaya in 1948. The act criminalises speech with “seditious tendency”, including that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bar Council Constitutional Law Committee, Emergency (Public Order and Crime Prevention) Ordinance, Federal Constitution, Internal Security Act (ISA), JoFan Pang, malaysia, MyConstitution, politics, S15(2)(c) of the Universities and University Colleges Act, sedition, Sedition Act 3 Comments