- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Singapore PM announces a stricter shut down from Tuesday 7 April 2020 for a month...
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Wilfred Chan: The WHO ignores Taiwan. The world pays the price.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Pakistan, Tablighi Jamaat and Covid-19 outbreak...
- Panic buying in Singapore began even before the PM announced the shut down!
- 5,740,618 hits
Tag Archives: sedition
KL High Court Judge acquits Tian Chua of sedition for urging people to “stand up and fight against racism and corruption”…
… 23 November 2018 .. High Court overturns Tian Chua’s 2016 sedition conviction | Malay Mail https://t.co/Q11ZWM1wHg — Lawyers for Liberty (@lawyers4liberty) November 23, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 23 — The High Court today acquitted and discharged PKR vice-president Tian … Continue reading
— Merdeka 2014: Stand up the Negaraku in cinemas nation-wide, 28 August-16 September! — Zunar Cartoonist @zunarkartunis 10m Cartoon Zunar: Jalur Gemilang!!! pic.twitter.com/Bw6NAvAo90 — Mushiro: Why the need to arrest these PPS personnel after the Merdeka celebrations if it was not … Continue reading
— For the explanation of what sedition is, click on: Sedition ‘Tis the season for being charged for Sedition.. … Great to hear acquittal of political cartoonist @zunarkartunis & lawyer @nsurendrann who were facing #sedition charges. The Sedition Act has no … Continue reading
__________________________________________________________________ Teresa Kok “Onederful” Malaysia CNY 2014 Video Clip — 20 November 2015 Teresa Kok ‘Onederful Malaysia’ sedition charge dropped Adrian Wong Gah Junn malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 33m33 minutes ago Teresa Kok ‘Onederful Malaysia’ sedition charge dropped http://twib.in/l/XakqL8djAB8 | https://twibble.io The sedition … Continue reading
__________________________________________________ YOU CAN READ MARIAM MOKHTAR’S ARTICLE HERE: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2013/11/29/one-ideology-two-reactions/ —– IGP, “She (Mariam Mokhtar) had better watch out or we will go after her.” IGP Khalid Abu Bakar issued the warning to Mariam following the appearance of her column ‘One … Continue reading
_________________________________________________ SEDITION IN MALAYSIA The Sedition Act in Malaysia is a law prohibiting discourse deemed as seditious. The act was originally enacted by the colonial authorities of British Malaya in 1948. The act criminalises speech with “seditious tendency”, including that … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________________ Malaysiakini Here’s what Dr M said about the rulers in ’93 Karpal Singh 6:58PM Aug 26, 2012 Dr Mahathir Mohamad has challenged me to prove that he has made seditious comments against the royalty during the Parliamentary debates … Continue reading