- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- The USA: Husband shoots man in chest after catching him at home with his wife in Humble, Harris County, Texas
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Datuk Seri Jessy Lai, MonSpace founder and CEO...
- Ipoh: Thean Chun Coffee Shop - The famous kai si hor fun (chicken hor fun) might have fallen in quality and quantity
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- Who is Siti Amirah binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- 7,689,344 hits
Tag Archives: malayisa
23 March 2016: Fake Datuk ‘Dato Vicknesh’ gets 23 years and 14 strokes of the cane…
… DATO VICKNESH JAILED Lowyat Forum – Lowyat.NET … So called Dato Vicknesh Caught Lowyat Forum – Lowyat.NET … Star 23 March 2016 | MYT 9:45 PM Man gets 23 years jail, 14 strokes for cheating KUALA LUMPUR: A man … Continue reading
IGP warns FMT columnist Mariam Mokhtar
__________________________________________________ YOU CAN READ MARIAM MOKHTAR’S ARTICLE HERE: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2013/11/29/one-ideology-two-reactions/ —– IGP, “She (Mariam Mokhtar) had better watch out or we will go after her.” IGP Khalid Abu Bakar issued the warning to Mariam following the appearance of her column ‘One … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged FMY columnist, IGP, IGP threatens Mariam Mokhtar: get you for sedition if you're not careful, Malayan Communist Party leader Chin Peng, malayisa, mariam mokhtar, one ideology two reactions, PKR vice president N Surendran, police, politics, sedition, Siti Aihah woman 'enslaved' for 30 years 1 Comment
The Prince Court Medical Centre
_________________________________________________________ THE PRINCE COURT MEDICAL CENTRE, KUALA LUMPUR Prince Court Medical Centre Address: 39, Jalan Kia Peng 50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia — Prince Court Medical Centre — PEMBELA RAKYAT @serambikeramat 5m RM1.08 BILION Lagi Duit Petronas di bawah KERAjaan UMNO-BN LEBUR … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged health, malayisa, medical care, Petronas, Prince Court Medical Centre, private hospital 1 Comment
Crime, accidents and incidents involving Big Shots and Very Big Shots and their kin…
__________________________________________________________ MALAYSIA IS NOT A SAFE PLACE, AND VERY BIG SHOTS AND BIG SHOTS HAVE ALSO FOUND THEIR HOMES BEING TARGETED…. MALAYSIA IS ALSO A COUNTRY WHERE VERY BIG SHOTS AND BIG SHOTS ARE INVOLVED IN CRIME… — Kuala Lumpur, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged adik IGP dirompak, burglaries, crime, crime in malaysia, Deputy Prime Minister, ister of IGP Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar, malayisa, murders, Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) secretary-general Datuk Saifuddin Nasution, rapes, robberies, Rumah kakak Muhyiddn, sports minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, Umno Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin. 2 Comments
ANWAR: SEE YOU AT PADANG MERBOK!
________________________________________________________________ WATCH ‘LIVE’ BLACK 505 KL622 at PADANG MERBOK! —– ON THE EVE OF BLACK505 KL622, ANWAR SAYS: SEE YOU AT PADANG MERBOK! Friday, 21 June 2013 23:13 Anwar: Ignore the lies of the police chiefs, Umno & Najib. SEE YOU … Continue reading
Will Hannah Yeoh, Malaysia’s First Woman State Speaker, be Malaysia’s First Woman Speaker of Parliament?
— In allowing itself to be used in attacking Hannah Yeoh, FMT became Fumble Malaysia Today, not Free Malaysia Today… … 22 June 2018 TheMalaysianInsightVerified account @msianinsight Two candidates now in race for Dewan Rakyat Speaker Updated about 2 hours ago · … Continue reading
THE END OF THE MCA AS WE KNOW IT: FROM CHINESE-BACKED PARTY TO BN MINION? But MCA would like us to blame DAP…
… 19 April 2018 malaysiakini.comVerified account @malaysiakini Liew: Umno is the ‘real architect’ of MCA’s elimination plan 19 Apr 2018, 1:02 pm (Updated 19 Apr 2018, 1:41 pm) DAP strategist Liew Chin Tong (above) has described Umno as the “real architect” … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chinese, chua soi lek, DAP, GE12, GE13, general elections, Indian, malay, malayisa, MCA, Ng Yen Yen, opposition, Pakatan Rakyat, PKR, politics, Selangor MCA chief Donald Lim Siang Chai, UMNO 4 Comments