- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,395 hits
Daily Archives: October 31, 2013
_______________________________________________________________ Romy Ocon says that Pos Malaysia stole his photo and named the bird wrongly! Malaysiakini Yahoo Malaysia learnt that Pos Malaysia is already aware of this allegation and is meeting with Tourism Malaysia over the matter. Yahoo Malaysia was … Continue reading
_____________________________________________________ Sri Muneswarar Kaliyaman Hindu temple: Just a shrine? THE HINDU DEFENCE BRIGADE (HDB): IN DEFENCE OF HINDU TEMPLES — The Sri Sundararaja Perumal temple was rebuilt at a cost of RM10 million and has been described as the “Thirupathi of Southeast … Continue reading
______________________________________________________ Free Malaysia Today Kg Hakka residents lodge MACC report Vignesh Kumar | December 19, 2013 The residents decided to bring the matter up to the MACC in view of irregularities in the land ownership transfer. KUALA LUMPUR: Villagers of Kampung … Continue reading
_________________________________________________________________ Did UMNO create the Frankenstein that passes for private security in Malaysia? The killer-robber and his accomplices are NOT Malaysian! — Security Services Association of Malaysia president Datuk Shaheen Mirza Habib said that under the Private Agency Act 1971, security firms … Continue reading