- Decade-old news about Jamie Oliver and McDonald's is still circulating...
- Rumor has it that German anti-vaccine doctor Andreas Noack is dead, presumably "murdered"
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Buried in 1985, when there was no WhatsApp yet: 201 year-old Mummified monk in Mongolia found "not dead" in 2015 with a note that said, "Stop believing all the bullshit you read on WhatsApp."
- Anti-vaxxers are spreading the rumour that the Director of the Chemnitz clinic in Germany left a letter blaming "lies about vaccination" for killing himself but police deny the existence of such a letter
- "I'd rather go to hell than forgive him!" | A real story (Met. Pavlos)
- Did you know that Michael Yeadon, ex Pfizer scientist and a god of anti vaxxers, subscribes to Henry Makow's New World Order conspiracy theory?
- Loh Pei Ying on culpability of Raeesah Khan and Pritam Singh
- Did a Jo Wright write a Message to the New Zealand Prime Minister? That's what "Wirral In It Together" claims but where is the link?
- Hannah Yeoh is not a problem. Boo Cheng Hau is the problem.
- 7,082,450 hits
Daily Archives: October 27, 2013
____________________________________________________________ Metro Storm St Jude: Victim drawn to the sea then lost to the storm Monday 28 Oct 2013 10:16 pm Dylan Alkins was swept out to sea on Monday night (Picture: Facebook) Arms outstretched and laughing as giant waves crashed … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ Police nab man allegedly involved in spitting incident at Woodlands Interchange — On a tip from Jamie Thong — AsiaOne Singapore Caught on camera: Security guard and youth in ‘kungfu’ fight outside The Cathay Stomp Sunday, Oct 27, 2013 A … Continue reading
… IN GE 14, GERAKAN WON NOTHING. IT HAS NO STATE OR PARLIAMETARY SEAT. … 23 June 2018 The StarVerified account @staronline Gerakan unanimously decides to leave Barisan Nasional PETALING JAYA: Gerakan has unanimously decided to leave the Barisan Nasional coalition, … Continue reading
______________________________________________________________ Operation Lalang (Weeding Operation; also referred to as Ops Lalang) was carried out on October 27, 1987 by the Malaysian police to prevent the occurrence of racial riots due to the provocation by the ruling government towards DAP. The … Continue reading