- Datuk Ken Liow Lian Keong, 40 and his wife, Chen Lye Kuen, 41, plead not guilty to 4 charges of using their residence as a common gaming house.
- Misleading information about the European Union, therapies for Covid-19, Ivermectin and the Pasteur Institute, and vaccines
- Dr Ryan Cole made the dubious claim that there has been a 20 times increase in cancer in vaccinated patients
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Ismail Bashmori, an unabashed Sinophile, writes, "In Praise of Wonderful China, the country which will benefit ALL countries."
- Israel and the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine: Is the booster vaccine failing? No.
- Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang capsules: Are yours genuine?
- Somewhere in China, a Chinese 'George Floyd' is suffocated
- Alligators are invaded by walking catfish. In Audubon's Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Florida
- Michelin's Uptis is an airless car tire that won't ever get a flat
- 6,887,532 hits
Daily Archives: October 18, 2020
.. Regions of Sweden have imposed restrictions that any other country would call a lockdown—avoiding contact for 2 weeks w/ people other than immediate family members—but Swedes have resisted the term 'lockdown.' No protests, however. From @DrMattMcCarthy https://t.co/mg5F9hzUuz pic.twitter.com/fPPIRBVllp — … Continue reading
.. Interesting take from my friend Joshua Woo. Do you agree? pic.twitter.com/RWe1OcvIXG — James Chin (@jameschin110) October 19, 2020 .. The Art of Toppling the govt legally…https://t.co/pyr8L1LgPP — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 18, 2020 Then and now: Art Harun on no-confidence … Continue reading
.. The first days and weeks of the coronavirus pandemic were crucial. So why did China wait to alert the world? The FT’s investigation, the first of a six-part series, examines what went wrong in Wuhan 👇 https://t.co/ODq0AuG6er — Financial … Continue reading
.. Petaling Jaya police say the man was arrested at UKM medical centre after the arrest of a loan shark in Cheras. #FMTNews #LoanShark https://t.co/RxIHVd7N9R — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) October 18, 2020 .. Datuk menyamar pegawai polis Bukit Aman … Continue reading
.. URUSAN KERAJAAN PERLU DIGANTUNG SEMENTARA BAGI MEMBERI LALUAN USUL UNDI TIDAK PERCAYA TERHADAP PERDANA MENTERI 16 Oktober lalu saya mengemukakan satu Usul penting kepada Yang di-Pertua Dewan Rakyat. Saya tahu ramai Ahli Parlimen menghantar Usul undi tidak percaya kepada … Continue reading
Tajuddin Abdul Rahman: Zahid Hamidi will do whatever he can to save himself from prison. Is that why he’s reportedly plotting against Muhyiddin? 🤔
.. Tajuddin: Zahid will do anything and everything to save himself…https://t.co/4x4JfZjNcN — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 18, 2020
.. Critics say the system leaves 'opportunities for exploitation', such as use of data to track and profile people. #FMTNews #Singapore https://t.co/rjF9cfIS5b — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) October 18, 2020 .. Face-scan plan…https://t.co/7ugonkH0Af — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 18, 2020 Singapore's … Continue reading
.. .. OMG! Who did this?!?! Best 2 minutes of your day, week, month, maybe year. #WearAMask #SleepingBeauty #COVID19 #Masks #MasksSaveLives pic.twitter.com/ArgUIL77B3 — Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) October 18, 2020 .. 3) And MASKS do work!! Association Between Universal Masking in … Continue reading
.. You want a Jacinda Ardern? pic.twitter.com/sSTQZDxvv8 — 𝙆𝙀𝙉; 𝘾𝙪𝙣𝙩. (@ruffleseed) October 18, 2020 .. This PM ? @amuse_gueule — The Real Mrs Daniel LaRusso (@meiginalah) October 17, 2020 .. Nurul Izzah Anwar @n_izzah for Malaysia Prime Minister. She is … Continue reading
.. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/10/18/asia-pacific/social-issues-asia-pacific/china-millennials-sex/ .. A prominent sex and relationships adviser believes Chinese women are driving the market. #FMTNews https://t.co/L4MAjql3fH — Free Malaysia Today (@fmtoday) October 18, 2020 .. Asian sex brandshttps://t.co/RRn1V1aMmp — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 18, 2020 .. Yesterday was Chinese … Continue reading