- Singapore NDP: A Red Lion parachutist makes a hard landing!
- Fire destroys sauna on the G floor of Menara C in Suria KLCC
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Hua Chunying is so smart!
- Covid pushes many Hong Kongers to the street: Homeless reaches 10-year high, 30% people lose jobs
- Attempted snatch theft in Balakong caught on camera
- Najib withdraws bribery allegations against judge Nazlan
- Anti Japan, pro China propaganda by a non existent Singapore ambassador to Japan?
- Fujian, China: Fire consumes the 900-year-old Wan'an Bridge built in the Northern Song dynasty
- We Live in Singapura. (Live)
- 7,433,046 hits
Daily Archives: October 23, 2020
China warns UK not to offer citizenship to Hong Kong residents: It may not recognize Hong Kong passports…
.. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-54655285 .. China says Britain ‘violated promises,’ may not recognize Hong Kong passports ..
Tashny Sukumaran: Malaysia’s Anwar cries foul as embattled PM Muhyiddin said to eye bid for emergency powers | South China Morning Post…
NUS has ‘fallen short’ in handling Jeremy Fernando’s dismissal, says Tembusu College rector Tommy Koh…
.. .. https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/live-coverage-malaysian-pm-to-meet-king-on-emergency-measures-to-avert-snap-polls https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/live-coverage-malaysian-pm-to-meet-king-on-emergency-measures-to-avert-snap-polls
The Hunter Biden story is a crucial moment: does Twitter care more than News Corp about fact-checking?
.. The Guardian: The Hunter Biden story is a crucial moment: does Twitter care more than News Corp about fact-checking? Tech firms, newly sensitive to fake news, stopped the story circulating. Now the global media giant has roared in outrage … Continue reading
No announcement tonight! So much for the speculation that Muhyiddin could declare Emergency Rule to thwart a snap election…
.. .. KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 23): There will be no announcement with regard to the rumoured proclamation of emergency by Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin tonight. It is understood that Muhyiddin is on his way back to Kuala Lumpur, … Continue reading
Junius Ho, pro-Beijing lawmaker, faces disciplinary hearing by the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal in England…
.. by SELINA CHENG14:30, 23 OCTOBER 2020Print Pro-Beijing lawmaker Junius Ho says he will take part next month in an online hearing before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal in England, which could see him stripped of his licence to practise law there … Continue reading
.. Free Malaysia Today@fmtoday Hiding facts about Covid-19 hotspots is shocking Frankie D’CruzOctober 23, 2020 10:20 AM The government’s consistency in being inconsistent in managing the Covid-19 crisis is appalling. The latest decision not to name establishments where the virus … Continue reading