- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,843 hits
Daily Archives: October 23, 2020
China warns UK not to offer citizenship to Hong Kong residents: It may not recognize Hong Kong passports…
.. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-54655285 .. China says Britain ‘violated promises,’ may not recognize Hong Kong passports ..
Tashny Sukumaran: Malaysia’s Anwar cries foul as embattled PM Muhyiddin said to eye bid for emergency powers | South China Morning Post…
NUS has ‘fallen short’ in handling Jeremy Fernando’s dismissal, says Tembusu College rector Tommy Koh…
.. .. https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/live-coverage-malaysian-pm-to-meet-king-on-emergency-measures-to-avert-snap-polls https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/live-coverage-malaysian-pm-to-meet-king-on-emergency-measures-to-avert-snap-polls
The Hunter Biden story is a crucial moment: does Twitter care more than News Corp about fact-checking?
.. The Guardian: The Hunter Biden story is a crucial moment: does Twitter care more than News Corp about fact-checking? Tech firms, newly sensitive to fake news, stopped the story circulating. Now the global media giant has roared in outrage … Continue reading
No announcement tonight! So much for the speculation that Muhyiddin could declare Emergency Rule to thwart a snap election…
.. .. KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 23): There will be no announcement with regard to the rumoured proclamation of emergency by Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin tonight. It is understood that Muhyiddin is on his way back to Kuala Lumpur, … Continue reading
Junius Ho, pro-Beijing lawmaker, faces disciplinary hearing by the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal in England…
.. by SELINA CHENG14:30, 23 OCTOBER 2020Print Pro-Beijing lawmaker Junius Ho says he will take part next month in an online hearing before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal in England, which could see him stripped of his licence to practise law there … Continue reading
.. Free Malaysia Today@fmtoday Hiding facts about Covid-19 hotspots is shocking Frankie D’CruzOctober 23, 2020 10:20 AM The government’s consistency in being inconsistent in managing the Covid-19 crisis is appalling. The latest decision not to name establishments where the virus … Continue reading