- And why was there no announcement of Emergency Rule last night, 23 October 2020?
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- No announcement tonight! So much for the speculation that Muhyiddin could declare Emergency Rule to thwart a snap election...
- Follow the money: China gave US$70 million to the Joe Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania...
- Johor Bahru: No Singaporean, no business, no one to buy honey, no money...
- OnlyFans, an adult site, is trending, thanks to Pemuda PAS Hezry Yasin...
- The Straits Times 'Live': Malaysia heading for state of emergency...
- The petrol station is not safe!
- Who are the celebrities and business owners involved in money laundering for the Malaysian Macau Scam?
- GK Ganesan in Paradox: Can the Government declare an 'emergency' to avoid a motion of no confidence?
- 6,064,211 hits
Daily Archives: October 7, 2020
The Chinese Embassy in New Delhi, India, reminds India’s media regarding Taiwan’s National Day: There is only One China…
.. No newspaper other than communist ideological newspaper @the_hindu agreed to peddle chinese propaganda against.this shows how dangerous is communism.A national newspaper working against own country.but I'm also proud of indian democracy that TAIWAN got space in IND media too … Continue reading
.. Source: MACC calls up 13 senior cops to record statements in money laundering probe https://t.co/6BNQIZBGI1 — Malay Mail (@malaymail) October 10, 2020 .. Sapu sampai habis:Beberapa pegawai kanan polis di Jabatan Siasatan Jenayah (JSJ) Bukit Aman, IPK Kuala Lumpur … Continue reading
.. Extremely well done piece on a very complicated issue. Humbled that @FastCompany & @NicoleLaPorte1 asked me to contribute. #honored! Now let's all please work together to tackle the #China challenge facing all #Americans. — Chris Fenton (@TheDragonFeeder) October 7, … Continue reading
.. At Taman Bersatu, Simpang Pulai. Five lorries from the Ipoh City Council moved in to remove garbage from a retired teacher’s house in Simpang Pulai, Perak on Friday morning. Almost one ton of rubbish was cleared. The woman had … Continue reading
.. Received via WhatsApp and slightly edited by me. This is from an ex teacher of STS Segamat. I am not enjoying my weekends and definitely NOT with a RM 1000 compound fine. The authorities now is coming down hard … Continue reading
.. 1,000+ #COVID19 Cases Soon! – A 1-Year-Old Baby Has Died, Yet Disgraced PM #Muhyiddin Could Joke About "#Abah" & "#Rotan" – https://t.co/DlhCekwbEt #MuhyiddinYassin #MuhyiddinResign #MuhyiddinOut #AbahResign #rotanAbah #Coronavirus #COVIDIOT #Pandemic #Hypocrites #INCOMPETENCE pic.twitter.com/V81tMiB3jz — FinanceTweeter (@financetwitting) October 7, 2020 … Continue reading
.. .. Hi @CNN, what is happening here pic.twitter.com/jN7xD9e8DM — Kirsten Han 韩俐颖 (@kixes) October 7, 2020 According to @CNN, Singapore is part of Malaysia.https://t.co/pK5wLfRgEQ — Shahnon Salleh 🇲🇾 (@shahnonsalleh) October 7, 2020 .. https://t.co/LxorUsXrKL — 🇲🇾 إدوين 🇲🇾 Selamat … Continue reading
.. An inappropriate joke…https://t.co/1RkyR9SCVH — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 7, 2020 .. Today, half of the Malaysian twitter user is suddenly protecting the pm calling us childish. What childish? imagine being the parents of the baby. Your baby just died then … Continue reading
.. How Singapore helped with US President Trump's Covid-19 treatment https://t.co/jGiFHOYeLv — The Straits Times (@STcom) October 9, 2020 .. #Covid19news: The antibody cocktail used to treat US President @realDonaldTrump was created using blood samples from 3 recovering patients in … Continue reading