- Have you read the latest anti-USA pro-China propaganda about Janet Yellen going to China to beg for money? Have a laugh!
- The never-ending 'adventures' of R Sri Sanjeevan, who has survived an assassination attempt and was freed from POCA detention.
- Aghast and Disappointed Singaporeans write in praise of Sinovac and The Lancet 😅
- Pahang revokes R Sri Sanjeevan's datukship
- AUKUS is the Joint US-UK-AUS Pact
- The Online Citizen: RIP, sooner or later
- A Brisbane Sikh temple power struggle led to a brawl that was brutal and bloody
- Has China invaded or conquered another country? Yes. Both Imperial China and Communist China have done so...
- Consequences of the Evergrande crisis
- National Recovery Plan: Relaxation of Rules effective Friday 17 Sept 2021
- 6,883,861 hits
Daily Archives: October 21, 2020
.. The 8th General Election was held on 21 October 1990, exactly 30 years ago. It would change the political landscape of the nation. https://t.co/MhDXtX6PGB — Liew Chin Tong (@LiewChinTong) October 21, 2020 Vision 2020 and the idea of Bangsa … Continue reading
For people taking part in a Covid-19 challenge trial there might be no antidote available if it goes wrong!
.. Analysis: Lack of antidotes adds to ethical dilemmas for UK COVID-19 challenge trials https://t.co/J02a9RH3QF pic.twitter.com/TrkbwDdfaG — Reuters (@Reuters) October 21, 2020 .. U.K. plans "challenge trials," which will intentionally give people COVID-19 to test vaccineshttps://t.co/fxkqemFkAf — TIME (@TIME) October … Continue reading
.. In one fell swoop, the AGC has destroyed all public trust and confidence in its integrity and independence with its NFA decision on the case of the PAS Plantation Industries and Commodities Minister https://t.co/jONzWx5jR3 pic.twitter.com/YxOqG8lHlp — Lim Kit Siang … Continue reading
Malacca Umno Youth leader Mohd Noor Helmy loses defamation case against Putra Specialist Hospital ex CEO Chong May Lee: Ordered to pay RM150,000…
.. Ex-hospital CEO wins defamation suit against Malacca Umno Youth leader https://t.co/MJnJf5fLW6 — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) October 21, 2020 .. For his remarks, Melaka Umno Youth leader Mohd Noor Helmy would eventually be found guilty of defaming the then CEO of … Continue reading
.. Rakyat biasa VS Politikus#NoFurtherAction #MuhyiddinOut pic.twitter.com/2gM8ss5QEu — MiLo SuaM (@milosuam) October 21, 2020 .. Police say no further action will be taken against cabinet minister Datuk Khairuddin Aman for allegedly violating the mandatory quarantine order after returning from Turkey … Continue reading
.. Umno's ulterior motive is to have snap poll – MySinchew | News | Sin Chew Daily https://t.co/0E9q2O3J0a — 🇲🇾 Rahah Ghazali 🇲🇾 (@rahah_ghazali) October 21, 2020
.. WP chairman Sylvia Lim files full motion for Parliament to debate former domestic worker Parti Liyani’s case https://t.co/CQr2kLVmN6 pic.twitter.com/2RXBsbkpmo — TODAY (@TODAYonline) October 21, 2020 .. Workers' Party files full motion to speak on issues related to Parti Liyani … Continue reading
.. MP SPEAKS | We disclose here our past practices on how we utilise the anonymous data, provided in the past, for your kind perusal and understanding to debunk the allegations of breaching of patient confidentiality, leaking data to the … Continue reading
.. Wait for others to give their opinionhttps://t.co/sWnRVWCPWx — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 21, 2020 Wait for others to give their opinionhttps://t.co/sWnRVWCPWx — KittySnow (@KittySn52889207) October 21, 2020