- It was no confession: Project Veritas ambushed 'Nick Karl From Pfizer' and then they gloated at him
- Singapore: The Truth Warriors might not be so truthful after all
- Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko, the Hydroxychloroquine doctor
- Arrested: 2 cleaning supervisors at Penang Komtar who beat beggar with canes
- Christian Perronne claims wrongly that vaccinated people must be isolated from society (…) they are dangerous for others
- Singapore: Riot police deployed to Westlite Jalan Tukang dormitory in Jurong, a place for Chinese migrant workers
- Project Veritas and Pfizer whistleblower Melissa Strickler, who claims that Pfizer is hiding the fact that human fetal tissue has been used in vaccine test development
- BREAKING: Associated Press says, "There's NO Uyghur Genocide in Xinjiang." (Meaning: You can't see the signs any longer.)
- Singapore is predominantly Chinese but is not part of China; and Singaporean Chinese culture is not the same as Chinese culture.
- Canberra, Australia: Durian smell at Dickson shopping precinct causes fear of a gas leak!
- 6,968,760 hits
Daily Archives: September 4, 2019
Minarwan Nawawi, 3 time hockey Olympian: Where have all the Sikhs, Indians, Chinese and Eurasians gone? Received via WhatsApp…
…Something to think about. MINARWAN NAWAWI, AN EX 3 TIME HOCKEY OLYMIPAN IS ASKING, “where have the Sikhs, Indians, Chinese and Eurasians gone.?” A good question. He went on to say, “we had all the races in my team. We … Continue reading
Update: Perak PKR chief Farhash Wafa Salvador Rizal Mubarak is out on police bail after turning himself in…
… https://www.thetruenet.com/news/anwars-aide-farhash-released-on-bail-after-arrest/ .. Perak PKR chief Farhash Wafa Salvador Rizal Mubarak is wanted by police to aid in investigations into a brawl at a sports complex in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur on Merdeka night. https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019/09/03/police-seeking-perak-pkr-chief039s-aid-in-ampang-brawl-probe .. https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2019/09/520306/perak-cops-ready-help-look-farhash . PKR Perak chief … Continue reading