- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,627 hits
Daily Archives: September 9, 2019
… The first semi-final of Rugby World Cup 2019 will be:@EnglandRugby v @AllBlacks 17:00hrs, 26 October#ENGvNZL #RWC2019 pic.twitter.com/aYcBEqNmT4 — Rugby World Cup (@rugbyworldcup) October 19, 2019 .. FT at #RWCTokyo An exceptional performance from the @AllBlacks with 7 tries against … Continue reading
Fanny Law, Exco member and former Secretary for Education and Manpower in HK, defames female protesters as “comfort women”… #HongKongProtest #Propaganda
… 1. This is a gross insult to all the female frontline protesters. 2. In any event, what’s so unusual about youths in their prime becoming interested in each other? And why can’t these be seen as matches of equals? … Continue reading