- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,745,801 hits
Daily Archives: September 2, 2019
… Penjual IC orang kuat UMNO rupanya https://t.co/Fj17Yli1Jb — Royal Clown (@armanamin330) September 12, 2019 .. Project IC DAP for Chinese……be worried! https://t.co/Rc72qu0QpV — intifada🌐 (@myintifada) May 31, 2019 .. Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (@jpnm_official) menafikan dakwaan bahawa DAP Kepong … Continue reading
… . #NSTnation Video of crazed shoppers in buying frenzy at Uniqlo store goes viral https://t.co/Wt2QT9UGBq — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) September 2, 2019 By Teoh Pei Ying September 2, 2019 @ 8:58pm KUALA LUMPUR: A video of shoppers pushing and … Continue reading
… … Hong Kong leader says she would 'quit' if she could, fears her ability to resolve the crisis is 'very, very, very limited'; says China knows price ‘too huge’ if it sends in PLA @jamespomfret @GregTorode @a_roantree https://t.co/ZMZf3WlqJN — … Continue reading