- A new Mat Sabu scandal? 🤔 No, it was brought up in 2018 but didn't go viral. RPK is now trying to get it viral...
- Another triumph for the vernacular school: Isaac Gew Ern Yi, 8, scores A for IGCSE Maths...
- Samantha Ko, TVB actress: Appalled by 'doctored' nudie of her!
- Naked in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- MB of Kelantan, worst financially performing state, gets a Mercedes Benz: Kelantan always BMF, Buy Mercedes First...
- Flashing in public: Was Alif Aziz crying out for help?
- Johor Bahru 2020...
- They vote at Kimanis on Saturday, 18 January 2020...
- Really, Dr Mahathir, any shoe colour will do? Elvis would go to school in his blue suede shoes!
- 5,605,822 hits
Daily Archives: September 6, 2019
… Someone has urged a boycott of Mydin, saying that the hypermarket chain’s owners were Shia Muslim and had refused to pay zakat. .. Mufti selangor marah Mydin superstore tk bayar zakat.Owner Mydin kata dia tk bayar zakat sbb kerugian … Continue reading
… #news@no_itsmyturn@pmakela1#BREAKING A protest is underway in Chater Garden in Central. A statue, depicting a female protester, symbolising democracy, has been erected against the backdrop of Hong Kong's cityscape pic.twitter.com/Ard8E73aSE https://t.co/urbOfWJuIU — Alexander (@AlixRo89) September 6, 2019 .. People who’ve … Continue reading
… In recent evenings at around 10pm residents in my Tai Koo Shing neighbourhood shout “add oil” and “HK people” from their windows… like this: pic.twitter.com/1EuDWppjJx — Nan-Hie In (@nanhie) September 3, 2019 'Million scream': Every night at 10pm, Hong … Continue reading
… https://says.com/my/news/wife-and-step-sons-of-cradle-ceo-will-officially-be-charged-with-murder?utm_source=says_mobile&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=mobile_share … Cradle Fund CEO #Murder Trial: Samirah’s Son Filed Police Report of Cops Lying to Him https://t.co/GjVDBrBa0w via @The True Net#thetruenet #newscurator #instanews #SocialMedia #reporting #justice #viral #facts #media #news #public #people #contents — thetruenet (@thetruenet) October 3, … Continue reading
… Formerly the most trusted transport system in #HongKong, the #MTR had been a Mercenary Express to carry the disgraced HK Police Force to assault #HongKongProtesters. Both have betrayed the public whom they was supposed to serve and shown loyalty … Continue reading