- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 5,745,717 hits
Daily Archives: September 22, 2019
.. h Are Chinese schools bad for national unity? .
… https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/09/22/who-is-najibs-most-hated-opponent-in-pakatan/1793153 . https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/09/22/who-is-najibs-most-hated-opponent-in-pakatan/1793153 .
… https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/185075 . https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=174936 . https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/22/probe-cops-hired-to-murder-abduct-allegation-igp-urged/
Woman who “exchanged” her bag for the robber’s motorcycle: Is it real or an enactment to teach women what to do?
… Never steal from an Indonesian woman 😂 pic.twitter.com/VqyZl3hgiL — Julia Macfarlane (@juliamacfarlane) September 21, 2019 .