- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,772 hits
Daily Archives: September 17, 2019
… JUST IN: Hong Kong pro-democracy lawmaker Roy Kwong attacked in Tin Shui Wai #hongkong #antiELAB #china #hongkongprotests @krislchttps://t.co/n34S43agcw — Hong Kong Free Press (@HongKongFP) September 24, 2019 Democratic Party lawmaker Roy Kwong has been hospitalised after he was punched … Continue reading
Lim Kit Siang: The so-called National Co-operation Charter signed by PAS and UMNO at the Himpunan Penyatuan Ummah (HPU) at the UMNO headquarters at PWTC on Saturday was actually a Charter for Fake New and Hate Speech…
… .. Third proof that HPU National Co-operation Charter is Charter for Fake News and Hate Speech – upsurge of fake news and hate speech on social media exploiting 3Rs to depict a false picture of DAP as anti-Malay, anti-Islam … Continue reading
… An MTR subway train derailed near Hung Hom station in Hong Kong, causing an unspecified number of injuries. MTR is investigating the matter. More @business: https://t.co/4x3cP94NaK #東鐵 $紅磡 #香港 pic.twitter.com/ysloOVPKEp — Bloomberg TicToc (@tictoc) September 17, 2019 .. KCR … Continue reading
The Batu Arang shootings: 4 went out, 3 men are shot dead by police and the 4th (a woman) is “missing”…
…https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/23/clip-surfaces-of-missing-woman-leaving-condo-with-trio-killed-in-batu-arang-shootout/..https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/22/why-are-all-shots-fired-by-cops-on-chest-face-asks-lawyer/.https://twitter.com/malaysiakini/status/1175004189912530945?s=20 Son claims late father arrived in M’sia only recently, had no criminal record Fion Yap & Annabelle Lee | Published: Today 7:03 pm | Modified: Today 10:14 pmcan The family of a Sri Lankan national shot dead by Malaysian … Continue reading