- Sarawak Report writes on the Lim Guan Eng prosecution...
- Was Dr Mahathir making reference to Singapore?
- untold.news.blog: Part 1 - Liars at MOF, PNB and SC
- The DAP and Teo Nie Ching go on the offensive!
- Dr Ralph Baric didn't create Covid-19...
- A Tale of Two Princes: The Johor Prince and the Negeri Sembilan Prince in 2008...
- Video: Naked artist stuck up a tree for three hours after 'performance'. The work of Hilde Krohn Huse...
- China hires over 100 TSMC engineers in push for chip leadership
- Huawei options as U.S. sanctions cut its supply of smartphone chips
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- 5,958,209 hits
Daily Archives: September 28, 2019
Lim Kit Siang warns against fake news and hate speech that incite inter-racial and inter-religious polarization…
… . https://blog.limkitsiang.com/2019/09/28/malaysians-must-give-serious-attention-to-the-latest-oxford-internet-institute-oii-report-on-the-global-disinformation-order-2019-global-inventory-of-organised-social-media-manipulation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
… . Divisive policies cause of disunity, not vernacular schools
.. A rally in Tamar Park marked 5 years since the start of Occupy Central. The rally was cut short after protesters threw bricks and petrol bombs, and police responded with water cannons and tear gas. https://t.co/ZJq8yxu7EK #HongKongProtests pic.twitter.com/9uN1fMSM4R — … Continue reading
… . JUSTICE FOR ADIB? HOW DUMB, EMOTIONAL & NAIVE! BIZARRE DECISION TO ACCEPT PHYSICS LECTURER’S OPINION INSTEAD OF PATHOLOGIST TO DID POST-MORTEM ONLY LETS THE COPS, FIRE DEPT OFFICERS ESCAPE FURTHER BLAME – PINS THE RESPONSIBILITY ON UNIDENTIFIED 2 … Continue reading