- These kids who sang the Negaraku in Chinese will be among the top scorers in the UPSR, PT3, UPSR and STPM, and win scholarships from all over the world: It's stupid to claim they don't know BM!
- Arrested: Lorry driver who harassed a policeman in Lahat, Ipoh...
- Neelofa markets Nilofa Banana Milk...
- Watch "Negaraku, Malaysia Anthem (With Four Languages Lyrics) Malay, English, Chinese & Tamil" on YouTube
- The Amazing 'Get Everybody Moving' (G.E.M.) Tang...
- Deputy IGP: No, there will be NO racial riots this coming weekend, 7 - 8 December 2019!
- Joke of the Month? Phantom Voters from China voted for the DAP!
- Updated: The Top Kleptocrats facing charges...
- Violence at the Angkatan Muda Keadilan (AMK) in Melaka: Unsavoury videos and images!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- 5,570,434 hits
Daily Archives: September 21, 2019
… Apek Cina interviews Najib https://t.co/3nwkloRn9r — thongweehing@swhthong (@thongweehing) September 21, 2019 .ttps://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/21/najib-faces-hot-questions-from-apek-cina/.
Even before the MP for Tanjung Piai is buried, PAS and Umno show their ambitious greed: Already counting their victory! As for the MCA…
… In GE 14, Tg Piai had 57% Malay, 42% Chinese and 1% Indian voters. Will the PAS Umno Pact resort to a Vote Malay First campaign? … Excerpts from: BN TO FIELD PAS IN MALAY-MAJORITY TANJUNG PIAI SEAT – MCA … Continue reading
… My Dear Papa – karya Nurul Hana Anwar, menceritakan detik detik ketika 20 September 1998. pic.twitter.com/0yJH1mXCbE — YB Nurul Izzah Anwar (@PmtgPauhP044) September 20, 2019 … Anwar Ibrahim, accompanied by his wife Dr Wan Azizah, being led out of … Continue reading
… Protesters wallpapered the streets of Hong Kong Island with posters creating a Lennon Wall that ran from Victoria Park to Admiralty. https://t.co/pfSgYJ1ciD #HongKongProtests pic.twitter.com/jwb8S6ToLe — SCMP News (@SCMPNews) September 29, 2019 .. How the well paid pro-beijing supporters … Continue reading
… Rawang shootout – do you trust the PDRM in 'New Malaysia'? https://t.co/bL7bAqmkoR pic.twitter.com/xVF1gZv9Oo — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) September 21, 2019 OPINION | S THAYAPARAN Published: Today 9:45 am | Modified: Today 9:45 am “If there are 500 dirty cops, there are 125,000 more good cops. … Continue reading
… #NSTnation: NUTP president Aminuddin Awang said with the education system evolving into a less exam-oriented one, the eligibility for boarding school entrance is no longer one hundred percent based on PT3 results.https://t.co/7qfEJkPcYj — New Straits Times (@NST_Online) October 6, … Continue reading