- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- 5,745,696 hits
Daily Archives: September 3, 2019
… How are Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui involved in the Hong Kong protests? … Steve Bannon: If There Is Another Tiananmen in Hong Kong, the CCP Will C… https://t.co/xQYMC9IMDT via @YouTube — Yeo Swee Kim (@SweekimY) September 3, 2019 … Continue reading
Econsave lodges police report over Facebook claim that it doesn’t sell Muslim and Bumiputera products…
… "Saya mengaku saya bersalah" – Tuduh Econsave Seri Iskandar Tak Jual Produk Muslim, Individu Tarik Balik Kenyataan Sebab Terbuat 'Fitnah'? https://t.co/3kqSRqrIcn — Syahredzan Johan (@syahredzan) September 4, 2019 … FITNAH TERHADAP ECONSAVE AKHIRNYA TERUNGKAI Econsave mengambil maklum berkenaan tuduhan … Continue reading