- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,074 hits
Daily Archives: September 29, 2019
The Twitter and Facebook accounts of Tengku Raja Alam Shah are fake but why are the authorities surprised?
… The preliminary investigations showed that the accounts under the name "Tengku Raja Alam Shah" are fake. Read more here: https://t.co/YUDnlRTYhL pic.twitter.com/UjnJsvXiJW — The Star (@staronline) September 30, 2019 WAJAH THE CHOSEN ONE **mana mau lari @TengkuRajaAlam2 … kah kah … Continue reading
… Hong Kong protesters were rebuilding Lennon Walls of anti-government graffiti as they marked the fifth anniversary of the 'Umbrella' democracy movement that gridlocked the territory for weeks. More here: https://t.co/S7eGxbbabt https://t.co/Xtyl9GbCQS — Reuters Top News (@Reuters) September 28, 2019 … Continue reading
Muslim group accuses Methodist Girls’ School in Penang of preaching to Muslims: The DG of Education warns school over Christian prayer recital.
… https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2019/10/02/penang-deputy-cm-clarifies-no-christian-prayers-at-mission-school-nor-ban-a/1796416 ‘The truth will set us free’, MGS board chairman says on police probe https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493904https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/493854https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2019/09/29/penang-school-gets-stern-warning-after-christian-prayer-recital/https://www.themalaysianinsight.com/s/186447https://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/?p=175433