- Breaking news! No press conference by 2 Bersatu MPs in Muhyiddin's cabinet but Flying Car Minister Redzuan met with Dr Mahathir!
- Do you know the real identity of Jocker Oruvan, said to be responsible for the suicide of Thivya Nayagi?
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Before Najib's newly-employed Israeli spy agency, Senpai, could act...
- Video: Mahathir speaks of Muhyiddin Yassin and the PN govt...
- Is Mahathir still Bersatu Chairman? See for yourself!
- Malaysia's NASA girl, Brelveenraj Kaur, is the Real Deal...
- 6 Food Panda riders charged with rioting at Puchong, Selangor, 10 still at large: They had reacted to an attack on a female colleague.
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- RM200k fine for private hospital which overcharged a patient for face masks used by nurses who treated his daughter...
- 5,841,385 hits
Daily Archives: August 26, 2016
… 27 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Man claiming to be ‘Jesus’ held … … KUALA LUMPUR: A man who claimed to be Nabi Isa (Jesus Christ) was arrested by police in Jalan Tun Razak here yesterday … Continue reading
#Syariah #UstzaGang #GengUstaz: How dare the Hokkien Associations of Malaysia meddle in the affairs of Muslims!
… The Hokkien Associations of Malaysia had worked to secure one million signatures to oppose efforts to amend Act 355. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353463 … 27 August 2016 … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MCA slams Geng Ustaz for overreacting on Hokkien Associations Adrian Wong … Continue reading
Ali Tinju can’t keep this promise either: No Red Shirt counter-rally against #TangkapMO1 Rally. As for Jamal Yunos…
… FAIL! Ali Tinju can’t keep his promise of ‘another panas like Low Yat’ at the Kota Raya shopping complex, KL 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin ‘traitor’ outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former … Continue reading
… 26 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 49m49 minutes ago Malaysian students hold #TangkapMO1 protest Down Under … Some 20 Malaysian students in Australia held a ‘Tankap MO1′ protest ahead of the gathering slated to be held in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. … Continue reading
… 3 September 2018 KL mayor hands in resignation letter https://t.co/KGDpNfv9TI pic.twitter.com/RrskeJcMTk — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) September 3, 2018 Federal Territories Minister Khalid Abdul Samad today confirmed having received the resignation letter from Kuala Lumpur mayor Mohd Amin Nordin Abd Aziz … Continue reading