- Zarul Ahmad Bin Mohd Zulkifli, who perportedly offered Lim Guan Eng a bribe, actually gave RM500k to Nazri Aziz, RM200k to Ismail Sabri, RM100k to Halimah Sadique, RM100k to Nur Jazlan, RM50k to Zahid Hamidi, RM50k to Zainal Abidin Rahim and RM500k to Rahman Dahlan...
- Chinese hackers have pillaged Taiwan's entire semiconductor industry | WIRED
- Watch "PM Muhyiddin Yassin, Xi’s bête noire in South East Asia" on YouTube
- The Great Firewall of China is one major cause of the Splinternet...
- The Skies Over Beijing Turn Black in Middle of Day as Government Passes New Laws Against Christians - Back to Jerusalem
- Mariam Mokhtar: PN's revenge politics...
- Lim Guan Eng needs RM1,000,000 as bail money, and more by next week...
- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Uniquickie in Uniqlo changing room. Only in Beijing, China.
- Prof Dr Mohd Tajuddin Mohd Rasdi: Of Islam, beer cans and the lowercase 't'...
- 5,951,463 hits
Daily Archives: August 26, 2016
… 27 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Man claiming to be ‘Jesus’ held … … KUALA LUMPUR: A man who claimed to be Nabi Isa (Jesus Christ) was arrested by police in Jalan Tun Razak here yesterday … Continue reading
#Syariah #UstzaGang #GengUstaz: How dare the Hokkien Associations of Malaysia meddle in the affairs of Muslims!
… The Hokkien Associations of Malaysia had worked to secure one million signatures to oppose efforts to amend Act 355. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353463 … 27 August 2016 … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MCA slams Geng Ustaz for overreacting on Hokkien Associations Adrian Wong … Continue reading
Ali Tinju can’t keep this promise either: No Red Shirt counter-rally against #TangkapMO1 Rally. As for Jamal Yunos…
… FAIL! Ali Tinju can’t keep his promise of ‘another panas like Low Yat’ at the Kota Raya shopping complex, KL 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin ‘traitor’ outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former … Continue reading
… 26 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 49m49 minutes ago Malaysian students hold #TangkapMO1 protest Down Under … Some 20 Malaysian students in Australia held a ‘Tankap MO1′ protest ahead of the gathering slated to be held in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. … Continue reading
… 3 September 2018 KL mayor hands in resignation letter https://t.co/KGDpNfv9TI pic.twitter.com/RrskeJcMTk — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) September 3, 2018 Federal Territories Minister Khalid Abdul Samad today confirmed having received the resignation letter from Kuala Lumpur mayor Mohd Amin Nordin Abd Aziz … Continue reading