- Altantuya and DSP Musa Safri, former aide de camp of then prime minister Najib Razak...
- Najib, "I have not yet been charged with a sodomy case." He should be patient. He may get his wish.
- Azilah Hadri, one of the 2 convicted killers of Altantuya: Najib ordered me to kill Altantuya...
- Was it an RTD officer who fled after allegedly robbing an OKU?
- Samy Velu, Vell Paari and E Meeriam Rosaline, Sami Velu's former mistress...
- Azmin Ali names the "leader of a political party" behind YHA Travel & Tour that sued him...
- Turkey has a soup fountain for students and the poor...
- Nooryana Najwa Najib: My father is not a murderer; Najib: It's a complete fabrication.
- ALTANTUYA: Killers to hang by the neck until they're dead!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- 5,577,002 hits
Daily Archives: August 26, 2016
… 27 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 5h5 hours ago Man claiming to be ‘Jesus’ held … … KUALA LUMPUR: A man who claimed to be Nabi Isa (Jesus Christ) was arrested by police in Jalan Tun Razak here yesterday … Continue reading
#Syariah #UstzaGang #GengUstaz: How dare the Hokkien Associations of Malaysia meddle in the affairs of Muslims!
… The Hokkien Associations of Malaysia had worked to secure one million signatures to oppose efforts to amend Act 355. https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/353463 … 27 August 2016 … … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MCA slams Geng Ustaz for overreacting on Hokkien Associations Adrian Wong … Continue reading
Ali Tinju can’t keep this promise either: No Red Shirt counter-rally against #TangkapMO1 Rally. As for Jamal Yunos…
… FAIL! Ali Tinju can’t keep his promise of ‘another panas like Low Yat’ at the Kota Raya shopping complex, KL 25 Red Shirts led by Ali Tinju called Muhyiddin ‘traitor’ outside KL Court where divorce proceedings involving lawyer and former … Continue reading
… 26 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 49m49 minutes ago Malaysian students hold #TangkapMO1 protest Down Under … Some 20 Malaysian students in Australia held a ‘Tankap MO1′ protest ahead of the gathering slated to be held in Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. … Continue reading
… 3 September 2018 KL mayor hands in resignation letter https://t.co/KGDpNfv9TI pic.twitter.com/RrskeJcMTk — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) September 3, 2018 Federal Territories Minister Khalid Abdul Samad today confirmed having received the resignation letter from Kuala Lumpur mayor Mohd Amin Nordin Abd Aziz … Continue reading