- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,100 hits
Daily Archives: August 30, 2016
… 30 August 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Now, ‘clown-face Guan Eng’ emerges in Penang A caricature of Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng as a clown has emerged in the northern state, after a similar caricature of Prime Minister Najib … Continue reading
The Federal Court dismisses the Government’s appeal against The Edge (Aug 2017). The High Court awards The Edge RM11,260,350 (Dec 2018)…
… 17 December 2018 The High Court awarded the compensatory damages to The Edge Communications Sdn Bhd. https://t.co/tRC3onLgVH — FMT News (@fmtoday) December 17, 2018 KUALA LUMPUR: Putrajaya has been ordered to pay over RM11 million in damages to a … Continue reading