- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,736,789 hits
Daily Archives: August 18, 2016
— A Big Shot is arrested. Just a Datuk Seri, not really a VVIP… … 18 August 2016 … ntv7 7Edition @7Edition_ntv7 4h4 hours ago A ‘Datuk Seri‘ nabbed over logging: http://youtu.be/bvx0COZp2uA?a via @YouTube … New Straits Times @NST_Online 5h5 … Continue reading
— GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS. The good news is that Derrona Joylyn Joseph (Miri) has been found alive. The bad news is that the body ofa boy has been found in KL. — 20 August 2016 Malay Mail Online … Continue reading
— Now we know why even posters of ‘uncovered’ models have to be ‘covered up’ in Kelantan! They cause sexual desire… #Kelantan: Pharmacy fined for poster of #UncoveredModel Posted on July 26, 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 33m33 minutes ago PAS: … Continue reading