- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 'Thai Hot Guy' has got PAS all hot under the collar: Cancelled by the police
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- 7,691,874 hits
Daily Archives: August 12, 2016
New LRT Stations: Parking will cost you RM4 per entry per day. From 15 August 2016. #CostOfLivingInKL
— 12 August 2016 … These are the stations where it will cost you RM4 per entry per day: Ara Damansara Glenmarie USJ21 Alam Megah Subang Alam Putra Heights … New Straits Times @NST_Online 7h7 hours ago RM4 for parking … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Cof of living in KL, KL, malaysia, no free parking at new LRT stations 1 Comment
Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ),”From 2017, pay a RM1,000 fine if you don’t fly the national flag for a whole month.” Looking for money?
— 12 August 2016 … malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini MPSJ told to review ruling on flying the Jalur Gemilang The Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ) has been directed to review its new ruling to businesses in the municipality on the display of … Continue reading
Johor: Hostage-taker shot dead! #NoFearOfTheLaw
— 12 August 2016 … The Star @staronline 12 August 2016 | MYT 9:44 AM Johor cops shoot dead man who held ceramic shopowner hostage BATU PAHAT: A man who held a ceramic shop proprietor hostage in Ayer Hitam here … Continue reading