- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- 5,736,777 hits
Daily Archives: August 22, 2016
… 1 January 2018 .. In October last year, newly-appointed mayor Nor Hisham ordered for the suspension which took effect in November. He then directed for DBKL’s enforcement team to take over the clamping job. Nor Hisham told StarMetro then … Continue reading
He came to Anwar’s birthday do, he sang, and the police want to ‘talk to him’…They want to ‘talk to’ Fahmi Fadzil and others, too.
… PKR Youth Information Chief Lee Chean Chung sang this song. South China Morning Post, in a Dec 7, 2013 article, said the 1991 track Glorious Days had become a Cantonese anthem for idealistic youth and is from beginning to … Continue reading