- Azwanddin Hamzah: Sued for defamation by Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong...
- Don't spread unverified news about Woodlands. You could be very sorry!
- Azwanddin Hamzah settles/loses 3 cases of defamation to Waytha Moorthy, Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong, respectively; and there will be another from Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong…
- It's the end for Perak's Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS)...
- Brickbats for TMJ's "I told you two years ago" and scorn for Friends of Johor 🤔😂
- Yes, he's made it to The Tapir Times! Who? TMJ, of course!
- The Best Milo starts at school. On Sports Day. And it's free!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Just before GE 14, TMJ told Johoreans to reject the leader with "forked tongue" but they chose that same leader and threw out the BN govt...
- Abusive twits and nincompoops abound on Twitter...
- 5,614,239 hits
Daily Archives: August 22, 2016
… 1 January 2018 .. In October last year, newly-appointed mayor Nor Hisham ordered for the suspension which took effect in November. He then directed for DBKL’s enforcement team to take over the clamping job. Nor Hisham told StarMetro then … Continue reading
He came to Anwar’s birthday do, he sang, and the police want to ‘talk to him’…They want to ‘talk to’ Fahmi Fadzil and others, too.
… PKR Youth Information Chief Lee Chean Chung sang this song. South China Morning Post, in a Dec 7, 2013 article, said the 1991 track Glorious Days had become a Cantonese anthem for idealistic youth and is from beginning to … Continue reading