- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Fake news? Rosmah gets RM800 from BPN but Najib is ineligible...
- Abdul Hadi Awang's letter in Arabic to Muslim leaders worldwide...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- All over the country, BPN clusters? 🤔😭
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- Hannah Yeoh: In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Kiasu Singaporeans flock to IKEA before the Tuesday deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- The Heineken Affair: PAS and Umno are drunk with fury! (Heineken is green. Just like PAS.)
- 5,745,659 hits
Daily Archives: August 29, 2016
Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
… .. 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Gerakan Merah holds protest over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally Political pressure group Gerakan Merah held a protest against the police’s inaction at the Saturday #TangkapMO1 rally, in front of the Dang Wangi … Continue reading
… NST Ipoh bank evacuated after hoax bomb threat By NABILAH HAMUDIN – 29 August 2016 @ 3:42 PM … IPOH: About 80 staff from an investment bank at Jalan Seenivasagam here had to vacate the outlet when an unidentified … Continue reading
Ridhuan Tee attacks ultra kiasu non-Malay athletes as money-minded. “We have to be fair to all. Where are all the Malay athletes?”
… Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago . Tee’s claim about Msia’s sportsmen ‘wrong and irresponsible’ . KUALA LUMPUR: Ridhuan Tee Abdullah’s claim that “ultra kiasu” athletes are driven by money and popularity rather … Continue reading