- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 'Thai Hot Guy' has got PAS all hot under the collar: Cancelled by the police
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- 7,691,874 hits
Daily Archives: August 29, 2016
Video: Gerakan Merah holds protest at Dang Wangi Police District HQ over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally
… .. 29 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Gerakan Merah holds protest over police inaction at TangkapMO1 rally Political pressure group Gerakan Merah held a protest against the police’s inaction at the Saturday #TangkapMO1 rally, in front of the Dang Wangi … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Ali Tinju, malaysia, politics, red shirts Leave a comment
Investment Bank in Ipoh evacuated: Bomb hoax
… NST Ipoh bank evacuated after hoax bomb threat By NABILAH HAMUDIN – 29 August 2016 @ 3:42 PM … IPOH: About 80 staff from an investment bank at Jalan Seenivasagam here had to vacate the outlet when an unidentified … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Ridhuan Tee attacks ultra kiasu non-Malay athletes as money-minded. “We have to be fair to all. Where are all the Malay athletes?”
… Merdeka Day 31 August 2016 … FMT News @fmtoday 1h1 hour ago . Tee’s claim about Msia’s sportsmen ‘wrong and irresponsible’ . KUALA LUMPUR: Ridhuan Tee Abdullah’s claim that “ultra kiasu” athletes are driven by money and popularity rather … Continue reading