- Azwanddin Hamzah: Sued for defamation by Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong...
- Don't spread unverified news about Woodlands. You could be very sorry!
- Azwanddin Hamzah settles/loses 3 cases of defamation to Waytha Moorthy, Teresa Kok and Liew Chin Tong, respectively; and there will be another from Lim Guan Eng, Tony Pua, Lim Kit Siang and Liew Chin Tong…
- It's the end for Perak's Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS)...
- Brickbats for TMJ's "I told you two years ago" and scorn for Friends of Johor 🤔😂
- Yes, he's made it to The Tapir Times! Who? TMJ, of course!
- The Best Milo starts at school. On Sports Day. And it's free!
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Just before GE 14, TMJ told Johoreans to reject the leader with "forked tongue" but they chose that same leader and threw out the BN govt...
- Abusive twits and nincompoops abound on Twitter...
- 5,614,239 hits
Daily Archives: August 2, 2016
PAS deputy president Tuan Ibrahim: Come home, Jho Low, Malaysia is the safest place for you. #TuanIbrahimIsBrilliant
— This man is brilliant! Tuan Ibrahim voiced confidence that if Jho Low returned to Malaysia, he would be celebrated and feted by VIPs to discuss his next project. http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/08/02/come-home-jho-low-tuan-ibrahim-says/ — 3 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Come home, Jho … Continue reading
— Human Trafficking: Right at our door step and on our shore! Foreigners in our land (2) — Will he be like a former DG? Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! — Retweeted 30 times Astro … Continue reading
Umno Youth vice-chief Khairul Azwan Harun’s Allegations against Zeti, Gani and Abu Kassim are ‘All Talk No Evidence’.
— Zeti, former Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, accused of plot to topple Najib, may strike back! Accused of plot to topple Najib, Ex MACC chief Abu Kassim will maintain his silence… — 8 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Lawyer lists three possible criminal … Continue reading
#MonkeyBusiness. No it’s not a joke! Luckily #MonkeyRobbers grabbed ordinary mail, not military secrets…
— From a friend. Source unknown. — 4 August 2016 … Gordon White @gordon_white 13h13 hours ago The uprising begins: Monkeys steal secret documents at Malacca army camp http://buff.ly/2aSRAth … Singapore’s media pick up the story… Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 7h7 … Continue reading