- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 'Thai Hot Guy' has got PAS all hot under the collar: Cancelled by the police
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- 7,691,913 hits
Daily Archives: August 2, 2016
PAS deputy president Tuan Ibrahim: Come home, Jho Low, Malaysia is the safest place for you. #TuanIbrahimIsBrilliant
— This man is brilliant! Tuan Ibrahim voiced confidence that if Jho Low returned to Malaysia, he would be celebrated and feted by VIPs to discuss his next project. http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/08/02/come-home-jho-low-tuan-ibrahim-says/ — 3 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Come home, Jho … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1MDB, crime in malaysia, Jho Low, malaysia, najib, politics, tuan ibrahim Leave a comment
The new Immigration Director-General from 1 August 2016…
— Human Trafficking: Right at our door step and on our shore! Foreigners in our land (2) — Will he be like a former DG? Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! — Retweeted 30 times Astro … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Immigration DG, malaysia Leave a comment
Umno Youth vice-chief Khairul Azwan Harun’s Allegations against Zeti, Gani and Abu Kassim are ‘All Talk No Evidence’.
— Zeti, former Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, accused of plot to topple Najib, may strike back! Accused of plot to topple Najib, Ex MACC chief Abu Kassim will maintain his silence… — 8 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Lawyer lists three possible criminal … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged abu kassim, gani, khairul azwan harun, malaysia, politics, UMNO, umno youth, zeti Leave a comment
#MonkeyBusiness. No it’s not a joke! Luckily #MonkeyRobbers grabbed ordinary mail, not military secrets…
— From a friend. Source unknown. — 4 August 2016 … Gordon White @gordon_white 13h13 hours ago The uprising begins: Monkeys steal secret documents at Malacca army camp http://buff.ly/2aSRAth … Singapore’s media pick up the story… Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 7h7 … Continue reading