- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,855 hits
Daily Archives: August 2, 2016
PAS deputy president Tuan Ibrahim: Come home, Jho Low, Malaysia is the safest place for you. #TuanIbrahimIsBrilliant
— This man is brilliant! Tuan Ibrahim voiced confidence that if Jho Low returned to Malaysia, he would be celebrated and feted by VIPs to discuss his next project. http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2016/08/02/come-home-jho-low-tuan-ibrahim-says/ — 3 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Come home, Jho … Continue reading
— Human Trafficking: Right at our door step and on our shore! Foreigners in our land (2) — Will he be like a former DG? Immigration Director-General (DG) Datuk Alias Ahmad: We’ll revoke 6,564 Passports of Malaysian abroad! — Retweeted 30 times Astro … Continue reading
Umno Youth vice-chief Khairul Azwan Harun’s Allegations against Zeti, Gani and Abu Kassim are ‘All Talk No Evidence’.
— Zeti, former Bank Negara Malaysia Governor, accused of plot to topple Najib, may strike back! Accused of plot to topple Najib, Ex MACC chief Abu Kassim will maintain his silence… — 8 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Lawyer lists three possible criminal … Continue reading
#MonkeyBusiness. No it’s not a joke! Luckily #MonkeyRobbers grabbed ordinary mail, not military secrets…
— From a friend. Source unknown. — 4 August 2016 … Gordon White @gordon_white 13h13 hours ago The uprising begins: Monkeys steal secret documents at Malacca army camp http://buff.ly/2aSRAth … Singapore’s media pick up the story… Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 7h7 … Continue reading