- No, "TICKET WITHOUT A SEAT" did not win an Oscar for animated short films
- Accident involving illegal car race on Jalan Raja Laut in KL
- Fake news has it that the US Congress Bill 554 allows the US govt to sanction assets of ALL Chinese living in America, including US citizens: No, it sanctions only senior officials of Communist China
- Arrested: Mercedes Benz driver, 27, who assaulted doctor, 67, after minor accident in Ampang
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Fight at Lucky Plaza, Orchard Road
- Who is Siti Nuramira binti Abdullah who "stripped" at the Crackhouse Comedy Club KL? A PAS member with 7 boyfriends?
- Is the Melaka Gateway Huangjing Port project doomed?
- 'Thai Hot Guy' has got PAS all hot under the collar: Cancelled by the police
- Snow Brown? The latest Snow White is Rachel Zegler, Hispanic, but not everyone is happy
- 7,691,913 hits
Daily Archives: August 21, 2016
Oh when will your Takata airbag be replaced? What if you had an accident but your airbag is old?
— Killer Airbags: Does your car have one? Girl, 8, killed in airbag mishap in Bandar Utama, Sungai Petani, Kedah … WHEN YOU GET YOUR RECALL, YOU MAY HAVE ACTED IMMEDIATELY but now you are waiting and waiting and they don’t call … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged airbags, cars, malaysia, takata Leave a comment
Singapore PM #LeeHsienLoong, unwell during speech at National Day Rally, resumes his speech to a standing ovation!
— 22 August 2016 … The Straits Times Verified account @STcom 37m37 minutes ago Top story, Aug 22: Anxiety, then relief, as PM Lee completes rally after taking ill. More on http://straitstimes.com — 21 August 2016 … The Straits Times … Continue reading
#Namewee arrested on arrival at KLIA: For insulting Islam. When will he be free?
— Is Namewee in deep sh*t over new video “Oh My God”? It would not be the first time. … 25 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday Cops fail to extend remand order on N Predeep Nambiar August 25, 2016 Magistrate’s Court … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged malaysia, namewee, namewee arrested for insulting Islam, politics Leave a comment
It’s Tengku Adnan again, “I am not going to declare what I have, because if I do, I’m afraid that my children or wife may be kidnapped.” Well, he just told everyone how wealthy he is…
— Tengku Adnan, “Let mat rempit race on K.L. streets!” — This UMNO Very Big Shot who dotes on mat rempit offers another Pearl of Great Wisdom. I hope he does not imply that kidnappers are more to be feared than … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged arrest of datuk seri at dbkl, crime in malaysia, malaysia, politics, Tengku Adnan, UMNO Leave a comment
MACC questioned Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin, Felcra Bhd chairman in August 2016. Any progress?
— MACC makes first arrests of new Chief’s term of office… … 5 November 2018 What’s happening? … Tun, Jangan lupa juga siasat Bung Mokhtar yg beli RM150 juta unit trust walaupun BOD Felcra hanya approved RM50 juta. Juga wujud tuduhan … Continue reading