- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,251 hits
Daily Archives: August 13, 2016
— 17 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 41m41 minutes ago TMJ: I’m no coward FMT Reporters August 17, 2016 Tunku Mahkota of Johor shares details of his recent meeting with PM Najib Razak, where he spoke on the political … Continue reading
— Joseph Schooling won the 100m butterfly final in 50.39 seconds, so Singaporeans bought up the number 5039 in 4D outlets. — 14 August 2016 … VisitSingapore and 1 other follow Roy Cheong @roycheong1 13m13 minutes ago 4D 5039 didn’t … Continue reading
— Bangkok Bomb Blast 17 August 2015. Is #Phuket a #terrorist target? South Thailand: Muslim Insurgency You can expect more bombs to go off in South Thailand! And shootings… — 14 August 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 8h8 hours ago PDRM receive mobile … Continue reading
Dr Ting Teck Chin, obstetrician/gynaecologist: Not guilty over the death of the son-in-law of Zahid Hamidi, ex DPM of Malaysia…
— Nurulhidayah, Ex DPM’s daughter… … Dr Ting Teck Chin was charged with causing the death of Syed Alman, husband of Nurulhidayah, daughter of Zahid Hamidi, on June 1, 2016. … The Star ‘Dentist’ acquitted and discharged Saturday, 11 Aug … Continue reading