- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,734,294 hits
Daily Archives: August 4, 2016
He raped a juvenile. He married her. The court stopped case proceedings after the alleged rapist submitted a marriage certificate. Retrial pending….
— No, Rosmah Mansor, you’re wrong! Child marriages are NOT rare in Malaysia. — Child marriages are not uncommon in Muslim-majority Malaysia. . Girls below the age of 16 must obtain the permission of Islamic courts – who regulate civil matters … Continue reading
— 4 August 2016 Wife of S’pore PM praised for carrying ‘cheap’ purse … 6 August 2016 Stomp Singapore @stompsingapore 15h15 hours ago Meet our very own home-grown designer from Pathlight School, 19-year-old Seetoh Sheng Jie! … Some people can’t … Continue reading