- Famous or infamous? There is a petition against Mohd Norazizi bin Samsudain, teacher, MRSM Baling...
- The fake Sharon Liew is a Singaporean man: See how the Singapore Police deal with a Twitter troll account that sows racial discord...
- Dr. Ong Kian Ming: Dr Mahathir, your "facts" are wrong!
- China blames Spain as the origin of Covid-19 (Not Wuhan virus but Spanish virus?)...
- The Ringgit, Malaysia's Currency...
- For the Super Rich Bill Gates, a Super Yacht...
- Malaysians could eventually travel to other countries in the Green Bubble: It would involve no quarantine...
- Zahid graft trial: Company director says RM447k cheque was for protection money. In BN's reign, were gangsters more powerful than the Deputy PM and Home Minister?
- Masturbation, UiTM Kolej Perindu, USM, and where else?
- The CIA advertises for Malay speakers. As analysts or agents?
- 5,903,387 hits
Daily Archives: August 17, 2016
Out on police bail: Superman Hew, remanded for contrasting Disney’s latest film “Beauty and the Beast” with Najib and his wife.
— http://www.claritysolutions.com.au … Hew is under investigation over his Facebook post, which contrasted Disney’s latest film “Beauty and the Beast” with Najib and his wife. … 23 March 2017 FMT News @fmtoday 2h2 hours ago ‘Superman’ Hew released on police bail … Continue reading
UMNO MP, Nawawi Ahmad, who says the STUPIDEST things, now says “Sorry” and expects that nothing will happen to him!
— Langkawi MP was one of the ‘dirty rats’ who ‘rejoiced’ at Karpal Singh’s demise… ‘Stupid’ is as Langkawi MP speaks, “My salary comes fropm the government, not the people.” … 24 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 7h7 hours ago Anina: ‘What if … Continue reading
Bronze medallist Azizul Hasni Awang ‘thanks’ Terengganu Menteri Besar for not helping and gets RM100k from Yayasan Sime Darby!
— 18 August 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 10h10 hours ago Khairy: Azizul and Terengganu MB issue could be a misunderstanding By Vijesh Rai RIO DE JANEIRO: Azizulhasni Awang has been advised to seek clarification from the Terengganu Menteri Besar’s … Continue reading
— Three senior officers were detained for committing graft, abuse of power and money laundering. They are from the DBKL office, Malacca Public Works Department and Kelantan Tenaga Nasional Bhd. … MACC makes first arrests of new Chief’s term of office… … Continue reading