- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,734,115 hits
Daily Archives: August 17, 2016
Out on police bail: Superman Hew, remanded for contrasting Disney’s latest film “Beauty and the Beast” with Najib and his wife.
— http://www.claritysolutions.com.au … Hew is under investigation over his Facebook post, which contrasted Disney’s latest film “Beauty and the Beast” with Najib and his wife. … 23 March 2017 FMT News @fmtoday 2h2 hours ago ‘Superman’ Hew released on police bail … Continue reading
UMNO MP, Nawawi Ahmad, who says the STUPIDEST things, now says “Sorry” and expects that nothing will happen to him!
— Langkawi MP was one of the ‘dirty rats’ who ‘rejoiced’ at Karpal Singh’s demise… ‘Stupid’ is as Langkawi MP speaks, “My salary comes fropm the government, not the people.” … 24 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 7h7 hours ago Anina: ‘What if … Continue reading
Bronze medallist Azizul Hasni Awang ‘thanks’ Terengganu Menteri Besar for not helping and gets RM100k from Yayasan Sime Darby!
— 18 August 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 10h10 hours ago Khairy: Azizul and Terengganu MB issue could be a misunderstanding By Vijesh Rai RIO DE JANEIRO: Azizulhasni Awang has been advised to seek clarification from the Terengganu Menteri Besar’s … Continue reading
— Three senior officers were detained for committing graft, abuse of power and money laundering. They are from the DBKL office, Malacca Public Works Department and Kelantan Tenaga Nasional Bhd. … MACC makes first arrests of new Chief’s term of office… … Continue reading