- Who are the KLSE listed company director (a Datin) and her ex CEO husband (a Datuk) who were arrested over a RM140million CBT case?
- Fake: Video on Avoiding The Future Plague (Recorded on 29th February 1956 at 08.15) Very Accurate To 2020 | TFPC
- Will Anthony Loke succeed Lim Guan Eng as Secretary-General of the DAP?
- Official CMCO SOP for States in Peninsular Malaysia as of 21 November (In English)...
- To be charged: Datuk Seri Seow Kah Foong, who claims self-defence against Lau Chan Ming. (Watch the video)
- A deputy director and 32 other Immigration officers and 22 others arrested in probe into stamping facility syndicate...
- Chee Gaik Yap and her killer, Shahril Jaafar...
- Top Glove and the Teratai Cluster...
- Ipoh is RED. A Covid-19 red zone.
- Tengku Razaleigh sends a "love letter" to every MP...
- 6,110,363 hits
Daily Archives: August 7, 2016
… 7 March 2019 New Straits Times @NST_Online #NSTnation: A 22-year-old man was robbed of his mobile phone at a hotel on Monday night after he solicited a ‘prostitute’ via WeChat. Man solicits ‘prostitute’ for sex, gets robbed instead By … Continue reading
— What if he had gone amok and gone out into the street? … The 33-year-old policeman claimed that he was disturbed by spirits. Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/08/163801/policeman-struggles-wife-pistol-children-injured-stray-shot — 8 August 2016 … Retweeted 26 times BERNAMA Verified account @bernamadotcom … Continue reading
— WHERE ARE ALL THE GUNS COMING FROM? … 9 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago Bangladeshi ‘hero’ shot tackling armed robber FMT Reporters August 9, 2016 Petrol station worker hit by gunshot to the waist after pouncing … Continue reading
— malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago Mahathir speechless over middle finger flouting ‘D for diktator’ likeness of himself https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/344108 Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad was uncharacteristically rendered speechless when he was confronted with an activist’s protest artwork depicting his … Continue reading
— 12 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Idris: My ‘kill Malays’ remarks designed to boost patriotism Malacca Chief Minister Idris Haron said his “US wants to kill Malays” remarks were designed to stoke the fires of patriotism among citizens of the … Continue reading
— The bad blood between the two teams can be traced back to the Larkin Stadium on Jan 18, 2014, when Perak team manager Datuk Azhar Ahmad’s car windscreen was smashed and the Perak team bus was blocked by JDT … Continue reading