- Partial collapse of The Address, Taman Desa Condominium: Protesters return!
- It's Phua Chu Kang on Covid-19...
- The Grace Assembly of God now has 16 Covid-19 cases, making it Singapore's largest cluster...
- Batu Caves: Arrest of Top Temple Official Tan Sri R Nadarajah by MACC...
- China resorts to money laundering in its fight against Covid-19. Literally. Old bank notes are quarantined and sanitized.
- Did Coronavirus escape from a Wuhan lab?
- Malaysia wouldn't let cruise liners Westerdam and Sapphire Princess dock at Port Dickson...
- The RTD, where corruption is institutionalized...
- Nude photos of K-pop star Ailee made her cry on stage (1)
- Finance Twitter: The Math doesn't add up- There's something wrong with the number 138 MPs claimed to support Mahathir as PM (or The Star screwed up)...
- 5,629,677 hits
Daily Archives: August 7, 2016
… 7 March 2019 New Straits Times @NST_Online #NSTnation: A 22-year-old man was robbed of his mobile phone at a hotel on Monday night after he solicited a ‘prostitute’ via WeChat. Man solicits ‘prostitute’ for sex, gets robbed instead By … Continue reading
— What if he had gone amok and gone out into the street? … The 33-year-old policeman claimed that he was disturbed by spirits. Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/08/163801/policeman-struggles-wife-pistol-children-injured-stray-shot — 8 August 2016 … Retweeted 26 times BERNAMA Verified account @bernamadotcom … Continue reading
— WHERE ARE ALL THE GUNS COMING FROM? … 9 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago Bangladeshi ‘hero’ shot tackling armed robber FMT Reporters August 9, 2016 Petrol station worker hit by gunshot to the waist after pouncing … Continue reading
— malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago Mahathir speechless over middle finger flouting ‘D for diktator’ likeness of himself https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/344108 Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad was uncharacteristically rendered speechless when he was confronted with an activist’s protest artwork depicting his … Continue reading
— 12 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Idris: My ‘kill Malays’ remarks designed to boost patriotism Malacca Chief Minister Idris Haron said his “US wants to kill Malays” remarks were designed to stoke the fires of patriotism among citizens of the … Continue reading
— The bad blood between the two teams can be traced back to the Larkin Stadium on Jan 18, 2014, when Perak team manager Datuk Azhar Ahmad’s car windscreen was smashed and the Perak team bus was blocked by JDT … Continue reading