- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- Fake news? It's not just Rosmah Mansor but also Fuziah Salleh and Maria Chin Abdullah who got BPN!
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- Steve Bannon's movie: Claws of the Red Dragon. (In his view, Huawei is the greatest security threat to the USA.)
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- Rina Harun aka Rinaemon, Minister fumbling along...
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- 5,748,143 hits
Daily Archives: August 7, 2016
… 7 March 2019 New Straits Times @NST_Online #NSTnation: A 22-year-old man was robbed of his mobile phone at a hotel on Monday night after he solicited a ‘prostitute’ via WeChat. Man solicits ‘prostitute’ for sex, gets robbed instead By … Continue reading
— What if he had gone amok and gone out into the street? … The 33-year-old policeman claimed that he was disturbed by spirits. Read More : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/08/163801/policeman-struggles-wife-pistol-children-injured-stray-shot — 8 August 2016 … Retweeted 26 times BERNAMA Verified account @bernamadotcom … Continue reading
— WHERE ARE ALL THE GUNS COMING FROM? … 9 August 2016 FMT News @fmtoday 3h3 hours ago Bangladeshi ‘hero’ shot tackling armed robber FMT Reporters August 9, 2016 Petrol station worker hit by gunshot to the waist after pouncing … Continue reading
— malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini 3h3 hours ago Mahathir speechless over middle finger flouting ‘D for diktator’ likeness of himself https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/344108 Former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad was uncharacteristically rendered speechless when he was confronted with an activist’s protest artwork depicting his … Continue reading
— 12 August 2016 malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini Idris: My ‘kill Malays’ remarks designed to boost patriotism Malacca Chief Minister Idris Haron said his “US wants to kill Malays” remarks were designed to stoke the fires of patriotism among citizens of the … Continue reading
— The bad blood between the two teams can be traced back to the Larkin Stadium on Jan 18, 2014, when Perak team manager Datuk Azhar Ahmad’s car windscreen was smashed and the Perak team bus was blocked by JDT … Continue reading