- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Sacked: Top Chinese official Hu Jiyong who was filmed strolling the streets of Chengdu with gorgeous mistress
- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- UMNO Youth makes itself a joke by demonstrating against American Jocelyn Chia at the American Embassy with a little group of 100
- Jocelyn Chia Effect: Singapore High Commissioner apologises to M'sians for Singapore-born American comedian's MH370 joke
- Singapore: 3 Ah Bengs in the middle of Geylang Lorong 31
- Singapore: Drunk Uncle looking for trouble. Credit: Tommy Yeo
- 7,776,075 hits
Tag Archives: malaysia football violence
Football: JDT beat Perak, Perak fans beat JDT fans?
— The bad blood between the two teams can be traced back to the Larkin Stadium on Jan 18, 2014, when Perak team manager Datuk Azhar Ahmad’s car windscreen was smashed and the Perak team bus was blocked by JDT … Continue reading