- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Photos of the Quarter-million Ringgit Man in bed with a woman: Fake, of course!
- Zuraida Kamaruddin: When a Minister becomes a laughing stock through no fault of others...
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- #FakeNews: No, The Ministry of the Interior is not monitoring all calls and social media platforms in Malaysia. It originated from the UAE. #Spam
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- 5,735,100 hits
Daily Archives: August 23, 2016
— 23 August 2016 … Kittens, puppies, rubbish…these are commonly dumped inside school compounds but 3 malnourished crocodiles? That takes the cake! … … 23 August 2016 J-P follows manchester removals @imovemanchester 5h5 hours ago rtenews: Thieves leave crocodiles in … Continue reading