- Many Malaysians and some Singaporeans want the head of ex Singaporean comedian Jocelyn Chia for her MH370 joke
- Shocking moment a Tiger shark attacks Russian tourist in Egypt's Hurghada Beach - Caught on Camera!
- Was the Chinese Emperor Guangwu talking about the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?
- Jet Li is alive! March 11, 2023: Jet Li is dead. March 14: Jet Li congratulates Michelle Yeoh on her Oscar Award.
- Singapore: Female cyclist versus female driver at Katong
- No, Jocelyn Chia was not suspended by Instagram
- Lim Haifeng, 51, "longevity expert", a 'master of natural therapy' and an 'Amway celebrity' advocating 'fasting, detoxification and maintenance', died of food poisoning
- Emergency Call: Huge aircraft carrier of the US Navy has restricted mobility of the Russian Navy in the Arctic
- Kedah MB spoke of Chinese in Kedah and "potong lanjiau"
- Kedah Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Muhammad Sanusi Md Nor denies asking for the Federal Constitution to be amended in order for Penang to be "returned" to Kedah but FMT releases the transcript of his conversation with FMT journalist Predeep Nambiar
- 7,775,377 hits
Daily Archives: June 5, 2014
The Pig that got away! Did he think they were going to make PORK CHOCS of him?
______________________________________________________________ Cadbury Malaysia: Beseiged by Muslim groups but cleared by Jakim! — Oh no, they’re going to take me to the chocolate factory and make pork choc of me! I must get away! Okay, made it! — Pig in China takes … Continue reading
N Surendran will pursue creator of fake Twitter account impersonating him.
____________________________________________________________ SOMEONE, PERHAPS SEVERAL PEOPLE, POSTED A ‘FAKE’ TWITTER ACCOUNT IMPERSONATING N SURENDRAN, ATTEMPTING TO PORTRAY HIM AS A RACIST. This is the fake twit. HE WILL PURSUE THEM! — On learning that N Surendran lodged a police report: Mozas … Continue reading
AMAZING! Robbers caught on GoPro camera on mountainbiker’s helmet!
____________________________________________________________ Video: MTB Gunpoint Robbery in Somerset West Published on Jun 2, 2014 MTB ride on Saturday 31st May 2014 from Ongegund, last few km’ before end of session. Armed gunman and 2 others stopped myself and took cellphone, car … Continue reading