- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Closed: 7-Eleven store on Jalan Bunus in KL. Employee tested positive for Covid-19.
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Hulu Langat, Selangor: Lock down of 7 villages for 14 days...
- We don't know if the Penang jogger got his jog but he got a date with the judge...
- Fake news of Food Panda rider being infected with Covid-19...
- Shut down: The Sri Aman market in Relau, Penang Island...
- Human Resources Ministry: FAQs for workers affected by the MCO...
- Tesco Kulai will be closed for disinfection: Will you still be shopping as usual tomorrow all over the country?
- Mike Adams: Was the CDC the criminal mastermind behind the coronavirus outbreak? (Mar 25, 2020) *This is a conspiracy theory.
- 5,731,322 hits
Daily Archives: July 24, 2018
… The second image in this tweet was taken from an article about a retired Filipino cop burning the Malaysian flag in Manila, 2013. https://t.co/PvopHe5loS@PDRMsia @McmcReact @SKMM_MCMC Please investigate. Thank you. pic.twitter.com/nQbcbYC6Xu — Mikhail Hafiz (@IMMikhailHafiz) August 22, 2019 .. … Continue reading
… IN EERIE OMEN, NAJIB ALMOST BURNED BY OWN BIRTHDAY CAKE – EVEN AS HE CLAIMS HIS 'CONSCIENCE IS CLEAR' & ROSMAH CALLS HIM 'VERY TRUTHFUL MAN': BEWARE, LYING IS ADDICTIVE & PUNISHED BY GOD, WARNS CRITIC https://t.co/WzEhOHCfp4 — Malaysia … Continue reading
… 11 March 2019 .. Malaysia Chronicle @MsiaChronicle KA SIONG’S ‘DISSOLVE BN’ FIASCO SENDS ALREADY-AS-GOOD-AS-DEAD MCA PLUNGING DEEPER INTO THE AFTER-WORLD: REGRET IS TOO LATE – REMOVING KA SIONG THE ONLY OPTION, IF MCA IS TO SURVIVE AFTER VOTING IN ITS … Continue reading