- No, Greta Thunberg did not ask the Chinese to stop using chopsticks to save the trees. It's fake news.
- Noraini Ahmad aka MenteriKeSanaKeSini 😭
- While Ismail Sabri and the Malaysian Hotel Association are discussing how much...
- Another conspiracy theory, this time involving the WHO, Big Pharma, vaccinations and 5G: Top Doctor EXPOSES EVERYTHING The Deep State Is Trying To Hide About CV...
- 666 remains an obsession of the American religious far right. Bill Gates is the current favourite candidate!
- M Zuhdi Mat Piah, Selangor PAS Youth Treasurer, has Covid-19: Asks for donations...
- Naked Rugby or Rugby in the Raw
- Quarantine: From no-star dormitories to 5-star hotels. How lucky are you?
- Stranded in Singapore for 3 weeks, Malaysian workers return by the thousands to beat Singapore's MCO deadline!
- The Islamic State could unleash its Covid-19 infected members against its "enemies", the Chinese in Indonesia!
- 5,748,481 hits
Daily Archives: July 5, 2018
… He was obviously protected by the BN-UMNO Government. PAS adored him. Can we expect the new government to be different? No. He is now under the “protection” of Dr Mahathir. .. https://weehingthong.org/2016/04/19/zakir-naik-islamic-preacher-backs-umno-and-pas-as-government/ https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwietMm9lIfcAhUhTY8KHQN7BtEQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freemalaysiatoday.com%2Fcategory%2Fnation%2F2016%2F10%2F24%2Fzakir-naik-meets-zahid-at-his-home%2F&psig=AOvVaw2NztaubHVx4yKf6pgMc0Cw&ust=1530852566920130 … 11 July 2018 Present a … Continue reading
The Trial of Najib Razak: Shafee Abdullah (his ‘hotshot’ lawyer) versus Sulaiman Abdullah (ex Malaysian Bar President) and Gopal Sri Ram (retired Federal Court Judge)…
… THE EX PRIME MINISTER AND HIS HOTSHOT LAWYER… I have this hot shot lawyer, says Najib pointing to Shafee https://t.co/ZaQz6P9BNr pic.twitter.com/wHASOqPN8U — malaysiakini.com (@malaysiakini) July 4, 2018 … 24 November 2018 https://t.co/BEv6msOLhGMore abt his hotshot lawyer's will to face-off … Continue reading