- Coronavirus doesn't have its own pH level: Alkaline food won't work..
- Vivy Yusof and the storm in a teacup that broke out of the teacup!
- Mariam Mokhtar: Another letter from Yin, Ward 5, Tanjong Rambutan Mental Hospital...
- Chelsia Ng speaks like Doraemon: Is this what you mean, Rina Harun?
- Mir Mohammad Alikhan #MirMak: What would the world look like after CoronaVirus, economically, politically and socially? (received via Whatsapp)
- The Women's Ministry under Rina Harun has gone to the dogs: Wear make-up while working at home, speak to spouse in Doraemon voice and giggle coyly...
- Singapore has run out of canes. 'Rotan' for those who went to Malay medium schools...
- PM8 goes shopping. Was his wife with him? If she was, did he bypass the MCO? 🤔 However, it was still phase 1...
- Can drinking tea save us from Coronavirus? No, unless you can get it to your lungs!
- Malaysian Gangs 5: Sunny Coco, Datuk Seow Chau Peng, Gang 24...
- 5,736,834 hits
Daily Archives: January 6, 2016
— Singaporean drivers, BEWARE of ‘Operation to make you pay your fine’! Our cops are waiting for you, Singaporean drivers! Time to pay up or else! — 6 January 2016 There are more than 40,000 traffic offenders from Singapore who committed offences … Continue reading
— Naked at Angkor Wat Naked in the Forbidden City, Beijing, China Naked. At World Heritage sites. … 9 January 2018 .. .. .. nt @sphasiaone Naked man who went berserk at Phuket airport blames erection drug The Nation/Asia News Network Jan 08, … Continue reading
— 6 January 2016 — New Straits Times @NST_Online 4h4 hours ago Japanese bodybuilder “out-muscled” by Kota Kinabalu robbers By Roy Goh – 6 January 2016 @ 10:29 AM … … KOTA KINABALU: Five people including a woman were held … Continue reading
— 5 January 2016 ‘Sedar diri’ New Year wish for PM, wife lands officer in trouble? Kow Gah Chie malaysiakini.com @malaysiakini … … A civil servant has purportedly landed in trouble over a Facebook posting on Prime Minister Najib Abdul … Continue reading
— ‘The Star’ Exclusive: Malaysia’s RM500 ‘Cop’… — HOW MANY MORE IMITATION POLICE OUTRIDERS ARE OUT THERE? — 26 January 2016 New Straits Times @NST_Online 2h2 hours ago Koay teow seller, bodyguard charged with impersonating police outriders #nst170 http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/01/124141/koay-teow-seller-bodyguard-charged-impersonating-police-outriders … … … Continue reading